seventeen

Sabrina's POV

i set up my cameras and my ring light, i fixed up my filming area and sat down on my chair. i started posting singing covers a few months to a year back on youtube because my friends persuaded me to, but i couldn't continue since i was busy with finals. now that i finally had the time, i was gonna start posting more. i had about a thousand followers and every now and then, i get comments asking me to upload. i started recording and cleared my throat.

- 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 -

"hi, guys. im sorry for taking a while, i was caught up with school but now that im finally done, i'll actually start posting more!" i shifted in my chair before i started talking again. "today, im gonna be singing 'How by Clairo', lets get to it"

"how did i try
to get you off my mind

how did i try
to get you off my mind

could this be the end?
with you when i feel down

hope that i see you soon
don't know what i would do

but what is i do the way we run
that im the only one who can do it

im on my own
im on my own
im on my own
im on my own

i try to be the
strong one for you

thats just too hard for
anyone to do"

"thank you everyone for listening! make sure to comment what i should sing next. i love each and every single one of you, take careee. byee!"

to be honest, i really didn't care about how many views i was getting or just fame in general. i just wanted people to enjoy my singing so they can somehow in a way be inspired. i laid back on my bed until my anxiety started really getting to me. what if people don't like my singing like they used to? what if i lost my voice and i sound like im screeching? i probably looked bad singing. fuck why can't i do anything right?! i thought to myself. a couple of minutes passed by, my phone started buzzing. it was a call from the one and only, Sophie.

- 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 -

"hel—"
"bitCHH, your new fucking cover. that shit fucking slappedddd. i didn't know you were posting again"
"yea well, i honestly felt like it. i was free and i had nothing to do so like why not post again, y'know"
"you are a literal angel, holy fucking shít. have you even read the comments?"
"no, i literally posted it 30 minutes ago"
"sis, everyone is hyping you up. literally, all the guys are geeking over you! give it some more time and you'll literally go viral, this is insane!"
"wait what?? really??"
"ON GOD"
"holy shit, this is fucking crazy"
"what if Clairo notices it??? you'd literally be famous"
"i wouldn't say famous really but yea, i'd blow up"
"what if she invites you on her tour?!"
"bitch, stop getting my hopes up. its just a video, alright? calm down"
"sorry, sorry, i'm just so excited for you. you can actually make a career out of this"
"not likely but i'd like to think that"
"i have to go but i love you sooo muchh and you better start uploading everyday"
"byeee, my love. i love you tooo, i'll talk to you later and i'll think about that"

the door bursted open revealing Jaden on the other side running towards me, he jumped on me then laid a bunch of kisses on my face and neck. "your new video is beautiful, like holy shit" he said planting one more my kiss on my lips.

"and so i've heard" i said sassily, earning him a smirk. "also, i thought you were at your own house" i questioned.

"yea, well. when i saw it, i couldn't maintain myself. i had to see you in person and hold you and kiss you and love you"

"wow, thats a lot of 'and's if i do say so myself" i jokingly said.

"well, you see. you have so much control over me that i forget my basic grammar, can't contain myself" he explained.

"hm, what else can i do" i flirtatiously made a remark.

"fuck, you're so hot" he said kissing me passionately.

"speak for yourself, da-" i held myself back from saying the word but i couldn't, he's way too fucking hot.

"finish what you were about to say" he said in a deep voice.

"nooo" i dragged out the "o".

"say it" he whispered in my ear taking a pause between the words.

"daddy" i stuttered as a devilish grin crept on his face.

"thats what i like to hear" he said kissing me once again. fuck, i really am a whore for this guy. we were full on making out at this point, like sloppiness and shit ton of tongue. i flipped him over, without breaking the kiss, so that now i was on top of him. i took off the jacket that i was wearing so which left me in my tank top. my hands were cupped around his face and his hands on my waist. my ass started grinding on his, you know, which made him pull away from the kiss. "stop what you're doing" he said with demand.

"what am i doing?" i innocently said.

"don't act all clueless. you know exactly what you're doing so cut it, right now" he sounded serious.

"or what?" i replied in a sassy tone.

"you're gonna fucking regret it" he said devilishly. well im fucked.