eighteen

a/n: double update cause im so fucking nice

3rd POV

"you gave it to him?!" Cameron whisper yelled.

"keep it down! Jake and Soph still don't know" she warned him.

Jake and Sophie came back to their table with everyones drink after they've heard their name. "know about what" Jake said. "yea, Sabrina. what are you hiding from us?" Sophie added.

"nothing..." Cameron gave her the 'just tell them already' look as she caved in to the idea. "i gave my virginity to Jaden" she finally told them.

"you did what?!" Sophie said in a shocked tone.

"holy shit, Sabrina. i thought you were going to be a virgin forever" Jake jokingly said as she smacked his arm.

"how was it?" Sophie asked.

" fuck man, i cannot stress how good that shit was like im unable to explain it. it just feels amazing!" the girl explained.

"that makes so much sense why you were walking all weird" Cameron added. "shut up" she playfully whined.

"where's Jaden now though?" Sophie inquired.

"shopping, he wants to get new outfits for his tour" she explained.

"oh, you're still not goi-" Jake cut Sophie off. "how about we talk about something else that isn't about Jaden for once?" he suggested. Jake was clearly annoyed. Cameron glanced at him in a confused look as he just shrugged in response.

"anyways, what are you guys thinking about taking in college?" Cam asked everyone.

"i was thinking Forensic Psychology. its pretty cool and honestly, i've always wanted to work in the police department" Sophie said.

"is it bad that i have no idea what i wanna do yet?" Jake asked. "Jake, honey. all you'll ever be is a TikToker" Sophie laughed at her own joke.

"Sophie, cut it! i apologise on her behalf, Jake" Sabrina said. "its cool, no worries. it was kinda funny, not gonna lie".

"i don't know about you guys but i wanna take Linguistics. y'all know how i always wanted to travel the world, how am i gonna do that without learning the languages" Cameron replied to his own question. "what about you, Sabrina?"

"well, i lowkey wanna move to LA and pursue my dream of being a famous singer and song writer but i don't know about that. i most likely will take law, im about to be Judge Judy up in this bitch!" she replied with enthusiasm.

- 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 -

"are you gonna tell me what happened at the cafe or what?" Cam said to Jake. he was spending the night at Jake's house so they walked their way there.

"i don't know what you're talking about" Jake shrugged.

"stop the act, tell me" he said with demand.

"all Sabrina talks about is Jaden. "oh my god, Jaden did this", "Jaden did that" it fucking pisses me off. stop talking about him for once jeez" he mocked her.

"why does it piss you off though?" Cameron asked.

"did you forget the fact that im completely in love with her? ever since grade 9, man. four fucking years but now, she's in love with someone else" he explained.

"shit man, im sorry. that must suck" Cam said being speechless.

"must suck? words cannot express how much this fucking hurts, seeing her happy with someone else. i wanna be that dude, so fucking bad" Jake vented.

"yea, i know how that feels" he said.

"how do you fucking know how that feels out of all people? huh?! for fucks sake, Cam. you have a girlfriend!" Jake asked.

"because i was in love with Sabrina once too!" Cam yelled.

"wait what?"

- 𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 -

Sabrina's POV

"no fucking way, Sab!" Sophie yelled from her bedroom.

"what?!" i asked.

"CLAIRO NOTICED YOUR COVER!!" she made her way towards where i was sitting showing me her screen. i scanned through the comments to find hers reading

"Ahhh your cover is amazing!!! Please post most more, I'd love to see more of your work 🤍"

i looked at Sophie as i screamed together. no wayyy, the queen herself noticed me. can this day get any better?? "pinch me to check if im dreaming" i ordered as she did.

"see, i fucking told you!" she poked me.

"bitch, that hurt" i said punching her arm.

"what if she actually invites you on tour?? you'll literally meet all the famous celebrities then you, yourself, will be famous" she said.

"i really don't want fame, i'd rather just live a normal life but it would be great if i was recognised for my talent" i explained.

"but won't it be great?" she asked as i nodded.

"thats exactly what i just said," i commented. "it really would be but i just don't know. we really are thinking too far ahead" i replied.

"theres a big possibility of it happening" Sophie tried thinking of this situation in a positive way.

"i don't wanna get my hopes up too high," i said checking my phone seeing that the time is almost 12am. "i have to go home, Sophie but thank you for such an amazing day" i hugged her and made my way outside of her house. my house is 10 minutes away by walking, thats how we always get to each others houses. i took my headphones out and plugged them into my phone, i opened Apple Music and played "Bound 2" by Kanye West.

i hummed the lyrics while slightly bopping my head left and right to the beat. i was approaching Jaden's house, because it was right before mine and i saw him sitting on his patio. i realised that he was puffing smoke out of his mouth and it appeared that he was holding a cigarette. wait, what the fuck? he never mentioned to me that he smoked. when he saw me, he threw his cig on the floor and stomped on it to light it out.

"Brina, i can explain..." he said making his way towards me.

a/n: y'all i know that jaden used to vape and not smoke actual cigarettes, i just felt like it would be a nice touch to add to the story.