Ill Find A Way....

Darkro awoke on the floor of the court yard. His clothes were ragged, blood splattered everywhere except a small ring around him. He was in a mess.

Darkro thought this was a joke someone must be playing on him. His mind just couldnt believe what he thought had happened.

"Hello, anyone there?", he called looking around for somebody, hiding and listening for any laughter. 

He noticed it was dark and looking around realised it was impossible for anyone to be around at this time of the night.

Darkro looked over his clothes, they were tarted and torn form the sleeves and front but the rest were fine. He wasn't hurt except the pain in his arms and hands.  

Darkro bagan the long walk home. He was extremely tired. He felt like an iron weight was put on his body, so he concentrated on putting one foot in front of the other until he got home.

.......... 

30 min later Darkro arrived home sweating furiously holding his hands out infront of him like a blind man. 

He stumbled into the house and lucky  for him his foster parents weren't home tonight. He guessed they went out to celebrate their upcoming baby.

They wanted to spend some time together before the baby was born as it would be impossible for them to leave the baby once the child was born.

Darkro climbed up the stairs bearly able to think properly , he headed straight to his room. He locked the door and collapsed against the waiting bed.

.........

Darkro sprang awake from a fearful nightmare.Sweating and breathing heavily he noticed he still had his torn clothes on from last night. His mind was totally awake since he fell unconcious.

He remembered the voices whispering in his ear "but for better or worse" he couldn't make out the rest nor could he remember the word he shouted before he fainted, but Darkro did know one thing for sure, he knew somthing wasn't right with him ever since his 18th birthday neared closer.

He heard his foster mother calling him down for breakfast. 

"Coming!", he shouted, running to his bathroom to take a shower. The warm water collided against his body, giving Darkro goosebumps. The feeling was just too good to leave.

He had a quick 5 minutes shower and put his torn clothes in a plastic bag and then put that bag in his school bag. He was thinking about school when he realised it was a saturday. 

Darkro was going downstairs to get his breakfast when he walked by a mirror and glimpsed his face in the mirror. Darkro gasped in shock. 

A different colour swirled around his eyes.This time it was purple luminiscent , it was like the crescent moon shape was increasing in size and turning into a full circle.

Purple ! Darkro thought, he looked at his hands and sure enough there was the mark of the eagle the same on his left eye. 

Now he had gold and purple, the colours would be harder to hide even with contacts. 

Darkro walked into the kitchen with his head down. 

He picked up his orange contacts 

from the kitchen table turned around and asked his foster mother " Jane can you pack my breakfast ill eat it in the park ". 

To others it might seem rude but his foster parents insisted he call them by their names. 

"Ok dk, but remember to come home early because today we have a visiter" jane said. 

"Ok ok I will and see you later peter" he said after jane packed his breakfast and left. 

She was the only one who used dk instead of his name. 

Darkro was walking towards the park when he saw a figure jogging his way. 

His heart started beating faster as the figure came closer he couldnt believe his luck today 

He was secretly celebrating inside his head when she slowed to a walks infront of him. 

"Hey darkroy", she said. 

Darkro was thinking furiously in his head wait wait she said my name, my full name that can't be good he thought but said with a smile. 

"How do u know that name". 

She was smiling at darkro now and a voice in his head told him to look at her teeth. 

Darkro looked and noticed fangs on her lips.  

"Darkro come here", the thing said and Darkro knew it wasn't amera it couldn't be. 

There a force tugging his sbody towards the vampire because thats what he remembered from the fantasy books he read. 

She was using compulsion on him but it wasn't working as its supposed to. 

"Darkro theres no piont in resisting its for the good of everyone for you to just die already like your parents" said the vampire. 

"what do you know my parent died peacefully" shouted darkro back . 

" Thats what you think right but its all a lie, your parent where murdered by the league, the so called good guys hahahaha and for what nothing. The mother you knew wasn't even your mother she was a friend of your mothers" the vampire said calmly. 

"liar get away from me ill find a way to find out the truth ill discover all your lies and hunt you", screamed darkro. 

"look for the truth then", said the vampire and appeared to be walking backwards then vanished............. 

......... 

Will darkro find the out what happened to his parents or will he be killed like his parents...