New Phone, Who Dis?

"CASEY WERE YOU IN MY ROOM" Sam yelled from his room.

"Shit" is all Casey could mutter.

Sam has returned from his school sleepover trip. He returned around 8 o'clock looking slightly disappointed. Before entering the house he already looked unsatisfied with what happened last night and now that his sister had invaded his personal space he was now very angry.
Casey ran to his room to see how he was able to find out. She saw that his pillow was on the floor, it must have fallen down when she got up off the bed. Casey makes eye contact with her brother's impatience.

"Yeah, sorry about that"

Without wasting a second he responds.
"Did you touch anything?"
"No"
"Okay, good"
"How was the lock-in "
"It was terrible, one guy snorted 5 sugar packets for no reason"
"Hm" Casey nodded

After taking a shower and eating breakfast the beginning of summer exposed that there is nothing to do. Casey felt like hanging with friends but especially didn't want to leave the house. At the same time, she wanted to be completely left alone. She grabbed her phone and scrolled through her contacts over and over. It didn't take much time since her contact list was as short as her attention span. Each time she passed by Izzie's name she would look at it a second longer than the other names and then continue. Her finger lingered on 'Evan Tuba' however she thought about the fact that last night she declined his call. She placed her phone down and stared at the ceiling. Thinking of excuses she started to say them out loud.

"I was saving a cat"
"I was driving"
"I'm colorblind or um just blind in general"

Casey soon realized that all of her excuses were pathetic. She knows she doesn't have to convince him of anything and knowing Evan he would drop the subject. It was more for Casey to try to forget what actually happened. That night was uneventful but the emotions inside were hectic.
She doesn't want to call Evan over because she's nervous about what she is feeling and she doesn't want to call Izzie because she frankly had enough of Izzie for about 3 days.
She could call Sharice.
They would watch Netflix all day and eat ice cream. Overall calling her would be the safest option.

"Bing"
Her phone went off.
It is sitting screen side down with no way of knowing who texted. The possibilities are endless. She thinks to herself.

"Whoever it is I could just ignore them and then her problem is solved. If it's Izzie she could ignore her but if it's Evan she can't. Ignoring him will only make the tension even worst."

She looks back at her phone, still placed in the same spot.
Her heart rate jumps, her breathing feels disrupted, the organs in her body feel like their eating each other. She slowly bends down to reveal the message sender. Grabbing the phone with the tips of her fingers, she turns the phone.
Her hands are starting to get sweaty. The phone is now facing up towards the ceiling. All she has to do to is press the home button to see who it is.
The room begins to spin with no intention to stop. Her finger hovers. Her hand jerks down, her movement shaky. With her finger on the button, she presses down firmly. The screen lights up. She confirms she did, in fact, get a message but her eyes avoid the contact name, instead she moves her eyes to read the message.
She takes a deep breath with anticipation. It reads... An eyelash creeps in Casey's eye before she could read it. Quickly she tries to blink it out and grab it with the tips of her finger. Looking back at the phone she continues where she left off. The text reads...

"Hey which house are you I'm your Postmates deliverer"

Oh.
Elsa hasn't bought groceries yet so Casey decided to order food. The pressure of her suddenly complicated love life has made her forgetful.
She goes outside and begins to respond to her only source of food. After the message is sent out she waits.
The delivery guy has driven around the block and is now making his way back to the front of Casey's house. While waiting Casey notices the heat. The weather confirms that it is indeed summer and further solidifies Casey's decision of staying inside for the whole day. Not that anything would have changed her mind anyway.
The delivery guy pulls up in front of Casey.
"You Casey"
"Yeah"
He steps out of his car and places the food in her hands. Casey stood in silence.
"Okay he didn't need to step of his car but whatever," She thought

As if she remembered that the word existed she quickly half-shouted.
"Thanks"
The man nodded with acknowledgment, stepped into his car, and drove off.
Skipping with joy holding food, she heads back inside. After a few skips in a car pulls up to her house. It's a car that Casey Gardner knows a bit too well. Signature blond hair pops out with a face containing boyish charm. Evan has decided to see what his girlfriend is up to.