Kiss, Marry, Kill

Silence is something Casey seems to be good at initiating because right now she and her boyfriend are sitting in the house doing nothing. Unlike the silence between her and Izzie last night, you can tell what kind this is. It's awkward. Like really awkward.

"Hey if you're not going to eat your fries, I'll gladly eat them," Evan smiled.

Casey realized that she hasn't taken a bite of her food and instead was just standing there looking at the counter. She was thinking of something but it was also nothing. She was distracted but didn't have anything in mind. It was as if her mind logged out of her body. It was uncomfortable, to say the least.

"Oh yeah, sorry I was just thinking"
"'Bout what"

She wasn't thinking about anything, time to bullshit an answer.

"About-about ... the Kardashians"
"The Kardashians"
"Yup mhm, interesting family they got there"
"You watch the show?"

Her face was full of lies. You'd had to be blind and deaf to think she was telling the truth.

"I have started it, yes"

Okay, sure let's move this along.
"Where is everybody," Evan said as he looked around the house
"Sam and Dad are at work and Mom is running errands."
The boyfriend nodded.
"So what happened last night, we were supposed to hang out," Evan half-whispered.

He was genuinely excited to spend some quality time with his girlfriend. He was also equally disappointed when she swerved his call. Casey began to stuff her face with food because you can't talk with your mouth full.

"..."

Evan looked at her waiting for a response, not caring if she was eating. Normally Casey wouldn't give a damn if her mouth was filled with food if she had something to say she would say it.

"shumtingameup" Casey responded. It was inaudible to most but Evan has been with Casey long enough to decode what she is saying.

"Is everything good?"

Casey finished trying to beat the world record of eating a hamburger in the shortest amount of time and responded

"yeah everything is good"

"Okay," he nodded.

Evan started up again.
"So what're your plans for today?"
"Just binging Netflix"
"Oh come on you do that all the time"
"And I enjoy it every time" Casey chuckled
"How about tomorrow we go to the water park to cool off."
"Ugh so much work"
"And... and we can invite Sharice and even Izzie"

"Fuck no," Casey thought to herself.

Sharice is definitely of Casey's list but not Izzie. Casey already can't figure out her feelings with her and seeing Ms.Let'sForheadPromisePlatonically, in a swimsuit is not going to help.

"Sharice and Izzie?" Casey said.
"Yeah it'll be fun and your brother can come with his girlfriend and what his friend's name?"

Evan snaps trying to get the name to come to him.

"Zahid and Paige isn't his girlfriend anymore. Are you sure, tomorrow is kind of sudden."

"Okay how about Friday, 3 days from now?"
"Um"
"Good it's settled, now let's binged watch Keeping Up with the Kardashian's,"

Regretful is one of the 50 emotions that Casey is feeling right now. Not only is she semi-forced to go to the water park she also is involuntary watching the Kardashian's complain about their rich filled life. After one season of excruciating pain the two made their way up to Casey's bedroom. Door open of course, now that her mother has come back home from errands.

They laid in bed staring at the ceiling making peaceful conversation. They talked about everything from 'are we living in a simulation' in which Evan was sure Casey was some sort of sims character and not a real person, to 'which store is the best to camp out in for 30 days'. Moments like these remind the two why they love each other so much.
"Okay Kiss,Marry, kill" Evan prompted
"Who do I got?"
"Your amazing fabulous boyfriend"
"Okay, and?" she chuckled
"Sharice, your bff"
"Oh my gosh I hate you"
"Wait I'm not done. Drumroll please."
He rapidly slaps his hands on his lap.
"Izzie, your new bestie"
"Are you serious?"
"Yup, choose your team"
Well this is going to be a difficult choice for her. If she says marry to him that's a bit awkward, cute but weird considering they're in a relationship already. On the other hand if she picks anyone else his heart will be broken. At the end of the day it's just a game.

"Crap what do I choose. It shouldn't be that hard. I can't marry Evan, we've only been dating, bringing up marriage is just weird. Shit.

"Earth to Casey. What's your pick?"
"I choose..."
"Yes?"
"Marry Sharice, she bakes good cookies and use to clean up after me in the locker room"
"That's fair"
"Kiss... Izzie,"
"Oh, really," Evan said intrigued.
"We've already made out and more," Casey said looking at her doorway to make sure her mom isn't there.
"So you must die," she said defeated.
"If I'm dead then I'll just lie here and never talk to you"
"Evan come on stop," Casey chuckled.
He laid there in response.
Casey sat up and began to shake his body.
"Wake up, I was only kidding."
She continued to shake him but no budge. She then leaned down and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.
"Wake up, sleeping beauty."
Evan's eyes fluttered open and he returned her kiss. Slowly it became more and more soft little kisses.
"Ahem," Casey's mom interrupted.
They got off of each other and went back to staring at the ceiling.
"Okay another one, Kiss, Marry,Kill"