Chapter 4

(Camila's P.O.V.)

        Sitting in Niall's arms was around me and I was leaning against his chest. I felt so safe, like Niall's was my protector. I felt as if nothing could hurt me. I looked up at him and he pulled me closer, if that was Evan possible. I loved this feeling knowing I was safe. I saw the cab we called pull up toward us and sighed. "I don’t want to get up" I said smiling at Niall. He laughed and said; "Your wish is my command" I was confused till he picked me up bridal style. I was laughing so hard telling him to out me down but he smiled and looked at me, "Something tells me you don’t really wasn’t me to put you down" I shrugged still smiling. He laughed and carried on walking to the car.

        He set me down outside the door and I went to reach for the door handle but he opened it before I could. I blushed and got in saying thank you. He closed the door and jogged over to the other side of the car sliding in and telling the driver where we wanted to go. The driver nodded and started driving off toward the nearest McDonalds.

        "You guys are a cute couple" Ted, the driver, commented. Both of us blushed and Niall’s spoke up, "sadly, we aren't together. It’s our first date." The driver chuckled saying, "Not to rain on your parade, but don’t you think McDonalds is a bit of a weird place for a first date?" Niall smiled and replied, "Not when burgers are 2 for a dollar" I laughed knowing he was kidding around.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

        Camila's laugh is like listening to angles!!!! It's perfect, she's perfect. Wait, scratch that she isn't perfect. All her imperfections make her perfect. I really like her. I looked over to see her staring out the window, her face looked amazing till I realized we were driving in the middle of Time Square. "Ever been here before?" she shook her head no and kept looking. She looked so happy, she always does. 

        What am I going to do when I have to leave her? I can't leave her. I guess it was bound to happen an amazing girl like her would never like someone like me, she's probably just playing me, waiting till I'm in love with her. Than she will leave, just like SHE did...

        "Niall? Are you okay?" Camila asked. I said yes but my voice cracked, I was about to cry i could feel it. I looked down at my hands and stared at my hands in my lap. "Niall" she whispered, her voice was soft and sweet. I just shrugged and kept my eyes down. She reached over and grabbed my hand. "What wrong? Talk to me." She's all nice know, but what happens when she finds someone better. "Niall, I can’t find anyone better for me than you, if anything I don't deserve you." My eyes widened, "Did I say that out loud?" I finally looked at her. She smiled sadly nodding her head yes. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "You are amazing Niall, I've only know you for about what 12 hours? Yet, your all I can think about, I really like you. I hope you feel the same" 

        She felt that same? I was so happy i couldn't help but smile. "I really like you too" 

(Camila's P.O.V.)

        He felt the same! I was so happy; this was going to be the best first date ever. We finally pulled up to McDonalds, paid the driver and got out of the car. Niall grabbed my hand and we started walking toward the place. We got in and ordered our food, I swear Niall ordered the whole menu. If this kid eats this much all the time you would think he would be over weight. 

        After grabbing our food we sat down and started digging in. We talked and laughed about random things and just had an overall great time. I was so lucky to be here with him. He was a famous pop star and could get any girl he wanted, and I'm nothing compared to half the girls I saw at the concert. They were all in expensive clothes and we SUPER pretty.

        Niall looked over at me, "So tell me more about your self" I smiled replying, "Well there isn't much to tell. I'm from California; I live with my Mom, Dad and 2 brothers. I play soccer and I play violin." he nodded almost looking surprised. "What?" I asked. "You know how to play violin?" I nodded and smiled. "I've been playing sense I was six, Back then I had this tiny one and I was terrible but a few years of practice and I’m not half bad if I do say so myself." "You’ll have to show me sometimes" I nodded, and then we left to go to his room to start our movie night. I was so excited; I got a few hours of being cuddled in my protector’s arms.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

        We just arrived at our hotel and were about to get in the elevator when someone screamed Camila's name. We turned around and Camila smiled looked at me, "that's my family, they must have just gotten back from the museum" I nodded. Her mom made her way over and gave her a hug and introduced herself. "I'm Camila's mom, and you are?" I put out my hand for her to shake and said, "I’m Niall, pleasure to meet you. Your daughter is an amazing girl" She smiled and said, "So what are you guys up to?" 

        "We were just about to go up to Niall's room to watch a film, is that okay?" Camila asked. Her mom nodded, sure I'll let dad know, have fun!" and with that she walked off. I put my hand around Camila's waist and we got in the elevator to go up to my room. I can't wait to snuggle with my angel for a few hours.

(Camila's P.O.V.)

        We finally got to Niall's room and the minute I walked in I was stunned to find popcorn and candy of all kinds set out nicely on the bed. "How did you do this?" I asked completely stunned. "I sent out a text to the boys, they always know exactly what to do" I gave him a big hug and kissed his cheek causing him to blush. I giggled and sat on the bed and started opening the skittles. Niall popped in a movie and came on the bed with me and pulled my to lay down with him. My head was on his chest and his arms were around me, this couldn’t get anymore perfect.