Chapter 5

(Niall's P.O.V.)

        Our last movie just ended and we were still cuddling, this was the best first date ever!! We watched Maze Runner, some chick flick Camila picked out, and we just finished with Captain America (The Winter Soldier) its the best movie ever!!!

        Camila looked up at me with sleepy eyes and smiled slightly. "That was a good movie, but I think I should be getting back to my room,” I pouted and she giggled. "Can you stay here?" I asked. She looked at the time. "I can call my mom" I nodded and handed her my phone and she went into the other room to call her.

        I sat on the bed waiting patiently but got bored so I went into the other room and saw her still on the phone talking. I decided to mess with her and gave her a hug from behind and pecked her cheek and poked her sides making her laugh. "Yes mom, I trust him,” She said smiling at me. "MOM!!! EWWW!!!" I laughed already knowing what her mom was saying on the other end of the call. "Okay love you too mom, I'll see you tomorrow, Bye"

        The call ended and we burst into laughter, until she got a very sad look on her face and I froze. "What did your mom say?" I was going to cry if she couldn’t stay. I need to spend as much time as I could with her before I left. "Oh, she said YES!!!" I laughed as she did some weird dance. 

(Camial's P.O.V.)

        I was so happy I got to spend the night with Niall. I am surprised my mom and dad say yes. I guess they decided it was time to let me have some freedom. About time!

        Niall came over and gave me a hug and we just stood there for a while. It was so amazing having his arms around me. I wish I could stay here forever. When we pulled back Niall and I walked back to the bedroom. He laid down and patted the spot right next to him. I hopped on the bed and laid my head on his chest just like before. He pulled me closer and whispered "Go to sleep angel" I nodded and pretty soon I let my eyes close and my mind slip into a deep sleep.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

        Camila fell asleep on my chest and my mind drifted to the questions that run trough my mind all too much. What if this is all a lie? My heart said it isn't but my mind tells me she is going to leave and break my heart, just like SHE did. SHE cheated on me and left me for some other guys who were probably way better than me. 

        I decided to push the thoughts aside and just enjoy the moment with my girl. I nuzzled my head into her neck and wrapped my arms even tighter around her. She moved closer to me, I smiled and finally closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift to sleep.