Chapter 6

(Camila's P.O.V.)

        I woke up and saw Niall sleeping peacefully right next to me. He looked so cute when he slept. I kissed Niall's cheek and his eyes fluttered open and he looked at me smiling. "Can we wake up like the everyday?" I laughed at his cheesy remark and when my laughter died down my stomach growled and then Niall burst into laughter. "It wasn't funny!" I cried out as I laughed along with his and he said, "Yes it was..." then he gasped and said "Ah my princess is hungry! What should we do for breakfast?" I smiled at my new nickname and said, "Lets go downstairs and grab donuts from that little bakery." He smiled and nodded "Want to just go down in pj's?" I nodded and quickly ran into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I was so excited I couldn’t wait to spend the day with Niall’s because I REALLY like him a lot. 

(Niall's P.O.V.)

        I walked into the bathroom to see Camila fixing her hair, I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled my head into her neck, her hair smelt so good. I don't care if that sounded creepy, it was true. I feel like I'm in one of those stories our fans write about us, what do they call them? I think its fan fiction. Yeah that's it.

        "Ready?" she asked. I nodded and turned her around so she was facing me and I leaned in too kiss her lips but she turned her head away so my lips landed on her cheek. I was kind of sad.... I thought she would want to kiss me. "Let's head out." I said. She nodded and looked kind confused. I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs to go get our breakfast. 

        I tried being happy but I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't kiss me. I thought she liked me, I know we are taking it a little fast but we only have 1 more day together before I'm off to another state or continent or whatever. I looked over and saw Camila's beautiful eyes brimming with tears. I quickly pulled her into a hug and wiped the tears away, "What's wrong Angle? Did in do something" She shook her head and looked into my eyes. "You didn’t do anything I just, I’m sorry I didn't kiss you. Other girls would do anything to spend time with you and I just rejected your kiss, I just I'm nervous..." She trailed off. "Why are you nervous? You can tell me anything okay?" She nodded and mumbled something at a low volume I couldn't understand. "What" I asked. "I’ve never had my first kiss" She said and blushed looking down at her feet.

(Camil's P.O.V.)

        Yep that's right, I've never kissed anyone before, that's why I backed away from Niall. I couldn’t do it. I wanted to but I didn't want to mess up. Is that stupid? I probably am.

        I was looking at the ground but Niall lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. "Listen to me, I don't care if you have never had your first kiss, I'm glad you haven't because I hope I am the first one so you will always remember me." I smiled at his adorableness. Is that a word? Well it is now.

        "I want you to be the first one too" He smiled and looked at my eyes and then my lips and back into my eyes. "May I?" He asked. I nodded and he grabbed my waist and kissed my lips. It was amazing. When we pulled back he smiled brightly and we grabbed hands and walked downstairs toward the bakery to get breakfast.