Naughty Stepbrother (21+)

Halo! I haven't done anything in awhile which sucks ik I just never felt like it till now! So enjoy Ig?

    My mom was packing her stuff up to leave on an important business trip. We we're ig rich people since we owned a pretty huge mansion and normally I could get whatever I wanted since I was her "little princess". My stepbrother has a whole different story! He probably thinks I'm a selfish brat that cries for whatever she wants like a rich little girl in the movies. I was more sophisticated and less caring about money. Well he's been acting all horny lately and it's becoming a little hot....
    It started when my mom became worried about him because he had been out for so long. She asked me to go look for him. It didn't take me long to find him in a dark alley with his friends and from what I could hear, shit was going down. His friends were nagging him to smoke I think it was pot or weed or something but he wouldn't do it. I kinda wanted to mess around with him though so when I finally popped out the corner and surprised the boys I said, "Yo! Mom was looking for you so she said you needed to come home NOW!" The minute I came out of nowhere, the other boys hid all their drugs in their back pockets. Scardycats.
    We got out of that alley and began to walk home pretending that I didn't hear him denying to use the drugs. He then told me to smell his breath to see if he had done anything cause it was still morning and we hadn't eaten anything after breakfast so his toothpaste smell should all I smell. I was being stupid and wasn't paying attention as a car began to drive really fast towards us. Either I was too close to the road or he was too close to the sidewalk, but whichever ended up with me being shoved forward by that car and my face being super close to his...our lips clasped on each other. I immediately broke the "kiss" and asked him why he did that! He just started panicking and said, "Your the one who got shoved towards me from that car!" I told him to shut up and not tell mom. He agreed. But this little bitch wasn't done yet. He then began to rub his shoulder against me and in a weird tone I had never heard before said, "Didn't it feel amazing to feel that close to me? It sure felt amazing to be so close to you." I just looked at him all confused. Did he really enjoy that little "kiss" or was he toying me?? I never asked him. We just continued walking home and didn't talk the rest of the way.
   That was about 2/3 weeks ago but ever since then he's been acting all hot. Either he's started acting this way or I'm just noticing how hot he is. I never thought I would have any affection for my stepbrother! As I was thinking off into dream land about it, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turn to see mom with her arms open so she can embrace her "little princess". Jungkook (stepbrother) then walked into the room. When my mom saw him, she went to go embrace him as well. "Take care of your sister and yourself ok? I'll be gone for about 3/4 weeks so ig do whatever y'all want! The house is yours." He smiled at that. But he didn't smile at my mom about it though, he smiled at me all sexy-like. Now I feel turned on for some reason...
      After mom left, I felt hungry for a snack. So I went to the pantry to get me something. I was trying bro find that something, I felt someone's hand touch my ass. I knew it was Jungkook. I immediately turned around saying, "What the hell do you think your doing?!" He looked so sinister when I caught him though. Like he meant to make me feel like this! I don't know but it was a weird feeling! He then looked down with his eyes and I followed his eyes where there was a massive bulge you could see! At first I was like hell no, but I was also like m'kay! Kinda hot. He then said, "Could you help me out a bit?" He sounded so innocent when he said it. It drove me crazy. I kinda smiled as a response but as I tried to respond with words he grabbed both my wrists and pinned me against the wall! It was the fastest reaction ever. He just stared into my eyes so hungrily like he hadn't eaten anything for weeks and he finally found his meal. His lips slowly got closer to mine until they finally collided. His lips were so soft and filled with lust. It was probably the best kiss I'd ever had. He then broke the kiss and said, "Btw, your calling me daddy from now on and....your mine." I began to blush and look down at the floor. He then lightly lifted my chin saying, "Don't be so embarrassed. Now, where were we?" Without responding, he went back to making out with me when I began to feel anxious. I pulled away a bit and he noticed. He pulled away completely and asked what was wrong. I told him that I was scared mom and dad would find out and then we would both be in serious trouble for making out or anything else that was beyond step brother and sister. He nodded a bit saying, "True but I've been waiting a long time for this Y/n. I've liked you ever since that "kiss" a couple weeks ago. They way your lips felt for that one second felt beautiful like you. I've been waiting a long time to say this but....I like you Y/n. I don't care if we're step brother and sister we're not related by blood which means we can get married if we want. And if mom and dad don't like it, then they can kiss my ass!" I began to blush even harder. He had spilled all these cheesey words out for me. He then continued saying, "What I'm about to do to you is how I show you how much I love you but if you feel uncomfortable at any time please tell me. I don't want to push you because you'll be more pressured." I thought for a moment. He was basically asking my approval to fuck me. What did I want?? To stay an innocent virgin or for this day to become my first time?

Halo! I wasn't planning on making 2 parts for this but I'm too lazy and feel like doing 2 parts because it's less amount of work. Plus it'll be out very soon. Welp I Love UwU 💜💜💜💜🌺