Television Cheat pt.4

Halo! Part 4 is hereeee! This week I went back to school so now keeping up with my due date for these chapters will be a little hectic but I'll try my best to make sure I don't hyperventilate. Enjoy!!

Risa POV
   Ugh! I had my chance but Jungkook is still feeling bad about Y/n! I guess I need to be a little more patient before I can make my move. I start to walk out when I hear the announcement calling us all to the stage. It's show time.
   I'm so glad I'm the lead role who gets more screen time with Jungkook. It means I'll have another chance to kiss him. I get in my place behind the stage. I peak out a little bit to see Jungkook talking with the director about his lines and stuff. He looked a little shaky but he's really good at acting. He should be fine.
   The director yells action and all the lights go off and it gets pitch black till the spotlight turns on and shines bright on Jungkook. This scene starts off with Jungkook sitting on a chair while looking at something on his phone. Then I come in. I get up and stand in front of the prop door while I pretend to knock and the knocking audio goes off. Jungkook opens the door and let's me in with an unexpected look on his face. What a natural.
   My reason for coming unexpectedly is that I had gotten fired from my job and had no where to go. Jungkook just sat back in his chair and told me to make myself feel at home. I responded with an ok.....then proceeded to sit on his lap. In this scene, I have to tell him that only he can make me feel better. We're then supposed to kiss and the rest is all acting 😉.
   Jungkook said his last words and I began to lean in for kiss....when.....when....... nothing happens. I sit there speechless as I notice Jungkook just moved away from me a bit. He must be hesitant again. I'll help him with that. I tried again but this time instead of inching farther, he pushed me off his lap. The director yelled, "CUT!", in a super angry tone and ran up stage.
   He started yelling at Jungkook; asking him what kind of performance that was. I just sat there on the floor until 2 staff members came and helped me up. I then heard Jungkook say he was going home. The director ran after him yelling, "What about this scene?!". All Jungkook responded with was, "I don't know but just leave me alone.", and left.

Jungkook POV
   I don't care what that director decides to do but I'm done. I can't just pretend I don't love Y/n anymore! She was right. I did basically cheat. I gotta make it up to her but she won't answer her phone. I've tried texting her but it seems like she blocked me. I honestly don't blame her. I would block my ex's numbers too. Wait.....am I her ex now?!
   No....no...we can fix this. I just need to talk to her. I try to pull up her number when I get a text from my friend Taehyung. He asked what I'm doing. I decide to call him.

Taehyung- Hey man how have you been?

Jungkook- To be honest, not so good.

Taehyung- Oh no. Is it about Y/n?

Jungkook- Yeah

Taehyung- Sorry bro. Look, I was wondering if you aren't busy and we could go to the near by bar and grab a drink. You can talk to me about Y/n.

Jungkook- Ummmmm....you know what yeah that'd be nice.

Taehyung- Alright! See you in about 10 minutes! Later!

Jungkook- Later!

                           ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼𝔻

   At first I thought it might be a bad idea but I think I need to get Y/n off my head for just a bit. I hope she's not worrying too much about it either.

Y/N POV
   I know Risa said I don't have to do anything and I can just be lazy and feel at home but this place is a mess! I can't just leave it like this! I decided to start with the desk on her study. It was filled with papers and papers and..... contracts?!
   I was just picking up some papers and throwing them away when I found a contract that was signed by Risa. It looks like this was signed 2 years ago and is still valid! Dang that's a long time. Must be a contract for like her car or something. I continue tidying up her desk when I found an envelope. I couldn't tell if it was important or not so I had no choice but to open it. I opened it to a letter written with a red pen. I skimmed through it and saw it was a love letter......to Jungkook?! Wait a minute..... there's no way Risa wrote this-
Oh wait it's signed by her. Wait so Risa had a thing for Jungkook but she never said anything?! I then remembered the contract and decided to look at that one too. I skimmed it just like the letter and it's a contract towards a filming company that films.....sex scenes?! I checked the back where the contract continues and it showed all the entertainment businesses that they allow to work with. One of them was Jungkook's entertainment company!
   I think I've got it all together now. Risa had a crush on Jungkook and joined either the same company as him or one of these companies so she could film those sex scenes with him! I thought she was my friend! I try to look for more papers of evidence when all of a sudden......I hear the front door downstairs open and footsteps walking inside the house.

Ight well that was fun. I think I'll do about 2 or 3 more chapters then end it but it really depends cause I'm honestly just continuing the story as I write the chapters and I get ideas while I'm writing 😂. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see y'all next Sunday. I Love UwU 💜💜💜💜🌺