Volleyball Practice pt.2 (21+)

Halo! This is smut ending of volleyball practice pt.1. You'll notice that it isn't here which is correct. Part 1 is on my family friendly BTS fanfics. I made a family friendly ending there but I also made a smut ending which is this one. If you wanna go back and read part 1 and the family friendly ending then come back here, go to my BTS FF. Now that that's all cleared up, enjoy!

Jungkook POV

Taehyung looked a little confused but then smirked. "So, where are we gonna go Jungkook?" I was about to say that it was a surprise, but I couldn't because he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. "T-t-tae-hyung...what are you doing?" "I'm giving you what you want Kookie." I couldn't think straight when he called me Kookie. I then closed the gap between us and our lips connected passionately. His lips were so soft I wanted it to never end for hours. My wish must've been heard because Taehyung entered his tongue and took control.
When we parted, his eyes looked down to reveal the huge lump in his pants. "Can you help me Kookie?" My innocent self was gone. I don't know what came over me, but I immediately fucked down and started unbuckling his pants. He moaned from the sudden rush and I had stroked his lump a couple times. I pulled his pants down along with his boxers. His huge dick flopped out and damn! I didn't expect him to be this big!
I took hold of it where he moaned from the sudden contact. I stroked it up and down a few times and then took it into my mouth. He lost it, grabbed my hair, and began thrusting into my mouth. He did went so deep to where I started gagging. But I didn't care. I was actually enjoying it. It just turned me on more and more. After a short bit, he moaned, "Kookie, I'm gonna cum." He probably let me know so his cum wouldn't end up in my mouth but he was wrong. I went faster and his cum shot deep down in my throat. It was warm and thick like I knew it would be. I mean, it came from a god.
I swallowed all of it while Taehyung sat down on a bench near by. We were still in the locker room. I noticed him look through the door window into the gym and then smirk at me. "You deserve a reward for pleasing daddy." Hearing that come out of his mouth turned me on big time. He picked me up and walked me into the gym. He laid me down on one of the bleachers where he proceeded to unbuckle my pants. "Wait....are we really gonna fuck in the gym right now?!" He looked at me quite bluntly. "I'm sorry Kookie. But I can't wait. I have to feel you now." He continued to pull down my pants then my boxers where my dick flung out. He stroked it up and down a couple times while licking his fingers. I didn't pay attention until I felt his fingers touch my ass. I moaned because he started finger fucking me. "I need to get you wet enough for my dick to enter you Kookie." He finally removed his fingers then quickly bent down to spit on my hole. He lined his dick at my entrance. "Are you ready for me to fill you up, Kookie?" I nodded determinedly.
He filled me up slowly. I moaned so loud that I was so glad no one was still here. He at first started thrusting in me slowly but gradually got faster. He then out of nowhere started thrusting in me faster and harder. "You like that Kookie or do you want me to go faster and harder?" I nodded my head yes really quickly from the adrenaline. In no time, he did as I wished and sped ramming me into the bleachers.
I started to reach my limit and his thrusts got sloppy so his limit was close too. He sped up even faster (if that was even possible) and came inside me. We stayed in that position panting trying to catch our breath until he finally pulled out of me. He laid right beside me on the next bleacher whispering to me, "Thanks and I know you like me. I like you too."

Hope that was a good smut ending. I'll be back with a Halloween smut that will be uploaded on Halloween specifically! Also, if you did go back and read the fist part and liked it there is more where that came from! Please go read my BTS FF that I also work really hard on. Anyways, I'll be back very soon. I Love UwU! 💜💜💜💜🌺