~Chapter 1~

-Elizabeth's P.O.V-

Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm rang really loud. I opened my eyes groggily, and shut off my alarm. I slowly took off my covers and put on my cute bunny slippers. I walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I hopped into the steaming hot water. I quickly washed my hair and turned off the shower. I dried myself and brushed my teeth. I walked into my room to pick out today's outfit. I decided on a white sleeveless dress, paired with a light blue cardigan and sky blue flats. 

I  left my hair down and brushed through it quickly. I put on a bit of mascara and lip balm. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I was late for the student council meeting today, so I grabbed some oatmeal cookies Margret had made, and a banana, and dashed to the front door. I pulled the door open in a haste and flew out in seconds. My feet pounded on the sidewalk as I ran to get to school on time.  

I reached school just as there was an announcement overhead. I recognized Meliodas' voice saying, "The student council meeting will be held in the meeting room next to the teacher's lounge. We will start in 5 minutes. Thank you." Then the overhead click off. I ran to the meeting room. I got there in under 3 minutes. 

I could see Ban, Elaine, Merlin, and Diane already there. Merlin's head was stuck in a book. Elaine and Diane were whispering in hushed voices, probably about Ban. Meanwhile, Ban was scrolling through his phone. I walked quickly over to an empty seat next to Merlin, who didn't even look up from her book.

About 10 seconds after I sat down, Meliodas, King, and two girls I didn't know, walked in. King immediately sat down next to Diane, who kept on talking to Elaine, who kept stealing glances at Ban. Meliodas cleared his throat, and everyone looked at him, including the two girls, who has been giggling about something. "Everyone, I'd like you all to meet Guila and Jericho. They are new, and need someone to show them around, and basically be their friend. Who's in?"  

Everybody looked around to see if someone would volunteer. I raised my hand slightly. "I'll do it." "Cool, thanks Elizabeth." Meliodas threw me one of his rare smiles, and continued talking. "Guila and and Jericho, you guys can go. Elizabeth will meet you in front of the school as soon as she's done here." They nodded and ran out of the room, talking in a hushed whisper. 

"Alright, now that that's settled, we should start planning the Snowflake Dance. It's only a few months away. Anyone have any ideas?" Meliodas inquired. 

Diane jumped up and started talking faster than anyone could keep up. "So I was thinking that it had to be like a fairytale theme, but in blues and purples and whites. So fairytales, but the winter version. And when we take pictures, we can have like an icicle archway! And we can have icicles and snowflakes everywhere!!! EEKK!!! I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!" Then she plopped down in her seat with a content sigh. 

Everyone started laughing and Diane turned a little red, embarrassed. "What she said!" shouted Ban, making Diane turn even more red, and everyone laugh even more. 

The rest of the meeting went by as usual, Ban made fun of King about Diane, who turned red, making Ban laugh, and making King turn beet red. Merlin had her noses in a book, while Elaine stared at Ban. Meliodas and I came up with ideas for the dance. 

At 7:50 the warning bell rang, and everyone jumped up and grabbed their stuff. I was packing my bag when Meliodas came over.

"Hey Elizabeth, thanks again for helping with the dance and Guila and Jericho. That was very kind of you."

"No problem," I smiled. "Happy to help!"

With that I rushed out of the room, shaking. My heart was beating so fast, and my stomach was churning. My face had turned a deep shade of red as I tried to calm myself down. 

What was this feeling?

*******************************************************

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the slow update, I have been really busy this week, and I wasn't able to get anything out. I really hope you enjoyed!! Comment any suggestions, questions, concerns, or anything else!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nina