Lunch

After hours of the teacher talking about the rules, the lunch bell finally rang.

"Finally, food!" I exclaimed.

Time for a timeskip a timeskip a timeskip. Time for a timeskip a timeskip yeah! Aight, musical number is over, moving on...

"Ugh, do people eat their own shit here? Because this just looks fucking disgusting." I said after getting my food. I scanned the cafeteria for Dib and spotted him sitting next to a girl with purple hair.

"Hey, over here!" Dib yelled beckoning me over to his table. "Ayyy, whuddup my homie!" I said as I sat down across from him. "Who dis?" I asked pointing at the girl next to him. "Gaz..." He whispered, tapping her shoulder to get her attention. "No, Dib I'm trying to beat this level. Fuck off." Dib sighed. "This is Gaz, my little sister. She thinks her Gameslave is more important than anything else in the world." Gaz mumbled something I couldn't quite make out. "Oh, she seems like a bitch" I responded. "Oh she is." Dib replied.

I took a bite of my food only to be met with regret. It was so fucking gross I could've hurled right there if I didn't spit it out.

"Oh there you are" my sister said sitting down with her food. "These your new friends?" I groaned. "Why? Just, why?" She rolls her eyes. "What? Am I embarrassing you?" I look her dead in the eyes. "Yes, yes you are." "Well could you at least introduce me to them?" I sigh. "Fine. S/N, Dib. Dib, S/N." "Okay but what about her?" She says pointing at Gaz. "That's Gaz. We don't talk about her." Dib answers. Gaz flipped him off. Sister bursts out laughing. "I like her." 'She' says pointing at Gaz. "Of course you do." I respond sarcastically.