So uh, I've been panicking a lot ever since school started back up. I think it's really starting to become a problem. Like, I've had panic attacks over the smallest things. In one of my new classes I panicked because we had to choose our own seats and none of my friends wanted to sit anywhere near me and I didn't know anyone else.

Then I had one in science because I didn't know anyone other than my friends (again) and they didn't want to work with me, and the people working with one of them were trying to get me to tell the teacher I didn't have a group. The teacher asked if I wanted to work with a different group but I didn't want to annoy them so I said no. People started treating me like I couldn't do the simplest things, like taking my book to the teacher.

And I had another one In Technology because I didn't know how to send emails to the teacher, so I had to stand in the bathroom for ten minutes and when the teacher asked if I wanted anyone sent in I said no because I didn't want to annoy anyone.

And then I had one today because I got to school earlier than usual and I wasn't sure where I should go, and we also had to line up outside our form room in alphabetical order which meant that me and my friend would be on opposite ends, and I would be at the front which scares me a lot as well.

Whenever I have a panic attack it's hard for me to explain why it's happening so I just end up saying a lot of incoherent things. It makes me really scared because I feel like the teachers will get annoyed with me doing it even though I can't control it.