Stormy day

Softly splashing water droplets hit the car windows as Blaze drove. A giant blanket of grey covers the sky so much that you can barely tell the difference between the sky and the clouds.Antonella leaned her head against the cold window, letting out a long sigh; she closed her eyes, enjoying the heavy tapping of raindrops against the windows.These were her favorite kind of days, where the sky turned grey, and the heavy rain fell covering each corner.

Sighing once more she leaned against the car seat, closing her eyes once more as Blaze drove through the parking lot.

"What car do you drive?" Blaze interrupted her moment, making her open her eyes, she glanced at him.

"Umm, I drive a white Audi A6, I parked it next to a giant red truck, just a few cars away from where we are right now." Antonella pinched her nose once more, the stress getting to her as the minutes passed.

Blaze slowed down, looking through the windows, he frowned "Ummm, Antonella? Your car has a mickey head and some witchy stuff hanging from the rearview mirror?" He frowned.

"Yes! That's my car, why??" She tilted her head to one side, frowning she studied Blaze's worried face.

He pointed to her window, telling her to turn around "Just please don't freak out once you see your car," He cringed.

"Blaze, what in the world are you talki-" Antonella frowned, turning her head to her right she swiped the foggy window with her sweatshirt sleeve. Right there in front of her stood her car, a giant tree blocking had fallen, and it looked like it was blocking her exit. Big branches and leaves covered her vehicle as well, making it impossible for her to get in or out.

"Nononono, This can't be happening!! Why does the world hate me today?!" The red-haired girl slammed her hands against the cold window, leaning her forehead against it; she observed her car as tears threatened to come out of her eyes.

"Hey, Antonella are you okay?" Blaze gently placed his hand against Antonella's shoulder, trying to calm her down; he spoke as he waited for her to turn around.

She turned around, as much as she tried to hold it in, the tears came out like waterfalls. The beads of water started falling one after another. "No, my day has been horrible so far! And now I have no transport to get to my house."

Blaze squeezed her shoulder, giving her a soft smile "I have no problem taking you home! We can go back tomorrow for your car, and if you want, I can pick you up for class."

"I-I don't want to bother you more than I already have, I am sure you have things to do and people to see."

"If you count Star Wars as people to see and stuff to do then no I have no other stuff to do" Giving her a reassuring smile he started the engine once more.

"I seriously can't thank you enough for all of the things you have done for me today." Antonella gave him a shy smile; she couldn't help but feel relieved and grateful for finding such a nice guy.Blaze chuckled a light red pained his cheeks as he focused on the road ahead.

"Where do you live by the way?" He asked

"Oh I live in Dominion" Antonella bit her lip as she waited for Blaze to react horribly, but all she got was a surprising reaction.

"No way! Seriously?!" He laughed, throwing his head back as he stopped at a red light.

Antonella frowned "Yea why do you ask or laugh!"

"Because I live there!" He shook his head, smiling as he turned to look at a shocked Antonella.

"Oh, no way! That's awesome; now I have someone to watch Star Wars with!" Antonella laughed, she could feel her stress slowly vanishing as Blaze continued driving through the rain.