Chapter 2

An eerie silence fell upon the classroom, as they waited for Drake to stand up as a real gentleman would typically do.

Juliette had a lot of reasons to dislike and annoy the hell out of Drake, but one of the main reasons was that ever since Antonella was 16 and she met Drake, he acted like a gentleman in front of her dear cousin, but when she wasn't looking his true colors appeared. Juliette knew never to trust him. Even if he tried to act like a gentleman or a saint, Juliette will never, ever believe him.

She loves Antonella with all of her heart, but she, by all means, won't let a guy play with her emotions, much less someone who thinks of himself as an Adonis, someone who believes he can walk all over the place feeling like he can have any girl around his arms. She will not tolerate that. Juliette had one thing in her mind...and that was to make Drake's life a living hell while he dated Antonella.

The little whispers and glares that all of their classmates were sending Drake, made him stand up in less than a minute, with a satisfying grin he stood up and walked towards Rowena's empty place, placing his stuff at the end of his chair, he sat with a loud groan, circling his arm around Rowena's chair.

Juliette squinted her eyes, of all the places he could sit, like for example to Antonella's left, he chose the one next to the obnoxious girl?! Something smelled fishy with that "friendship" and one way or another she will find out.

"So anyway, back to what we were talking about before someone decided to interrupt!" Rowena twirled around once more, throwing a nasty look at Juliette's direction, she sneered. " I was thinking about the hotels, and we can do it either at the St, Anthony Hotel, or the Grand Hyatt or maybe if you don't want those options we could throw the party at La Cantera Resort & Spa!"

Antonella shook her head, Rowena knew how much she hated parties, especially the ones the onyx-haired girl made every single day, they were filled with alcohol, a lot of smoke, a lot of guys and worst of all? Everything had to be pink.

Pink drinks, pink decorations, pink cups, pink food, hell! Even the ice was pink, everywhere Antonella stood at one of Rowena's parties there was always pink no matter what, not even a single drop of black or white or any dark color!

"I don't know, I told you months ago what I wanted to do for my birthday and in no way did we agree on a party!" Antonella groaned, how can she make Rowena understand that she doesn't want a party? Or that Hayden hates parties, especially the ones Rowena made every day.

Rowena shook her head, "What if I told you that I can bring Backstreet Boys for a special performance just for the two wonderful sisters." A large smirk adorned her face if she can bring an artist to the party then she can make Antonella go.

"Even if you bring Lady Gaga, Backstreet Boys or any other artist, I'm still going to say no! Why do you want to throw me a party?" Antonella took hold of her red lock, tugging the ends of her hair softly, she let out a small groan. Might as well tell Rowena that she can throw that damn party before things get out of control and she ends up crying...or worse, throwing a tantrum in front of all their classmates.

Taking a deep breath, Antonella turned to look at her cousin, stress coursing through her body. If someone can save her right about now or read her thoughts, it will be Juliette. 

"Okay, look, we agree to do that party, but it will be on our own terms, and we will get to choose how to do it, where to do it and with who! By all means, There will not be pink or anything similar to that color! I swear if I see a hint of pink

"Okay, look, we agree to do that party, but it will be on our own terms, and we will get to choose how to do it, where to do it and with who! By all means, There will not be pink or anything similar to that color! I swear if I see a hint of pink...." Antonella sighed, frustration written all over face. If she argued with Rowena one last time, she will scream, and things won't end well.