Chapter 1

"So, for your twenty-first birthday.... and well, Hayden's of course, I was thinking of doing something huge! We are talking giant balloons, confetti, DJ, music, alcohol, tons of alcohol, and food. Like maybe at one of the hotels in downtown San Antonio by the riverwalk?!" Rowena suggested while both girls walked towards their final class of the day.

Antonella's birthday was soon approaching, and she had no intention of actually throwing a massive party for herself, all she wanted to do was stay at home, eat pizza and sushi with Juliette, her twin sister Hayden, and Rowena. Mainly, all she wanted was a girls night, but Rowena had other plans.

"Ro, please explain to me how are you going to do that? It will cost tons of money to throw a birthday party for the both of us!"Antonella shook her head as she placed the rest of her things inside of her bag.

Rowena threw her head back laughing, her loud laugh startling every student that walked passed them, setting them to walk a little faster, making them run far away from the girls.

"Girl just leave this to me! They don't call me the Queen of parties for nothing" Rowena flipped her inky black hair over her shoulder, lifting her right shoulder and winking, she walked towards the classroom, her nude Jimmy Choo's clicking on the white tile.

"Who even calls you the Queen of parties?!" Antonella waved her hands in the air, her glossy black backpack hanging over her shoulders, wavy red hair bouncing with every step she took.

"Umm, everybody! Duh!" Twirling her silky black hair with her fingers, Rowena rolled her light blue eyes at Antonella. The redheaded girl frowned, never in a million years has someone dared call Rowena the Queen of parties! Yes, they call her other nicknames but never that! Much less a Queen.

"What are you, beautiful ladies talking about." Drake's voice interrupted the girl's conversation, making Antonella jump on her chair as he draped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer towards his body. His voice could be powerful enough to send chills through your body and make every girl swoon. Whenever Drake spoke everyone would turn, whether they knew him or not. His voice was just so intense, so full.

"Oh, Drake! Please tell your dear girlfriend that throwing her a party will be a great idea!" Rowena turned in her seat, facing the couple behind her, "She's so dull!" she pouted.

Antonella scoffed, her friend was always like that, she flirted with every guy she met, that also meant Drake, Antonella's boyfriend of five years, no matter how many times she told Rowena to stop, the very next day the blue-eyed woman would be standing with Drake flirting nonstop.

Drake chuckled, a huge smile appearing on his face as he faced Rowena, light blue eyes gleaming in the light,"Babe, it is such a great idea, Rowena is right, you should throw a party, don't be boring!" Squeezing her shoulders, Drake brought Antonella closer to him, never once did he took his sight off of Rowena.

"What. Are. You. Doing. On. My. Seat... DRAKE?!" The soft clicking of heels echoed outside the classroom, making heads turn in her direction, whatever the rest of the students were doing was left behind as they watched the blond girl slam the door open with a glare on her face. Head held high, shoulders back and a confident smile on her red lips she strutted towards her target.

Step by step she walked towards the very end of the room, an air of confidence surrounded her with every click of her heels.

"Sitting with my girlfriend, what else would I be doing, Juliette." Derek leaned forward, hint of mischief appearing on his eyes as he observed Juliette, like a hunter watching his prey.

"Um, you should be moving your ass from my seat! That's what!" Juliette flipped her platinum locks over her shoulder, tapping her chunky platform sandals on the tile floor. Raising a perfectly waxed eyebrow, Juliette glared at Derek.

"Rude much?!" Rowena's voice interrupted the little glaring contest between Drake and Juliette, making the blond girl whirl on her spot.

"Oh Darling, that's me being nice!" Juliette rested a hand on her hip, she could care less of what Rowena thought or said about her, all she wanted was her precious seat near her cousin back, but apparently, Drake only had one brain cell cause he won't move from his fucking place.

"Is she always a bitch?! Rowena scoffed, she never liked Juliette, since the very moment they first met she knew they would never get along, especially since she thought Juliette was always a bitch.

Antonella threw her head back in laughter, if Rowena thought this was being mean, then they haven't seen Juliette at her fullest, she can be sassy, kind, with a big heart but when it came to people she despised, boy, were things different!

"Oh no! She's just warming up," Winking, the red-haired girl turned to look at her cousin with a mischievous smirk adorning her soft features. If Rowena and Drake thought this was Juliette being the meanest, bitchiest, rudest person ever? Then they haven't seen the real blond-haired girl.

"Just sit wherever you want! there are free seats, it doesn't mean you necessarily need to sit with Antonella!" Rowena faked smiled, her annoyance pretty clear as she gave her a once over, judging every single piece of Juliette's outfit.

Juliette turned to look at Drake, completely ignoring Rowena, once again not caring about the opinion of the onyx-haired girl, she glared at Drake, waiting patiently for the man to move from the place.

Antonella shook her head, knowing her cousin, things could end in two ways, either Drake moved from where he was sitting, or Juliette moved him with no other choice.

"You call yourself a gentleman, but all I see is a guy without manners leaving a poor woman standing all alone, suffering because her heels are killing her!" Juliette raised her voice, catching the attention of every single one inside the classroom.