First one last time

My heart never beat that fast before, as my feet were carrying me to the corner of the room where he stood.

     With every inch that neared the distance between us, my body was betraying me, since my face started burning and a weird sensation was bulging in my lower abdomen.

      Hold it together!- I told myself, shaking my head a little to remove all these new sensations that were taking control of my ration.

      I'm a very strong person, and I have no intention of showing Mr. Arion otherwise, even though I can hardly control my emotions as I approach him.

     The closer I came, the more his scent invaded all my senses, making my every breath occur only by the thought of him.

      Every single person in the room evaporated, and there were me and him alone facing each other at the verge of time.

     "Would you like a drink?" the voice of a waiter snapped me out of my newly found parallel world.

      "I... Yes, please!" I breathed taking a glass of champagne, letting Damien's presence settle in the rest of my body.

      Being bold has always been my leverage, but right now even a simple hello seems to stumble on my lips.

      "You're staring!" - a harsh voice echoed in my ears, while the ink carved on his neck came to life as he spoke.

      My eyes widened even more "That was definitely not my intention, Mr. Arion".

      I'm not sure how I managed to get the whole sentence out without babbling, but once I did, I felt so proud of myself, that I was one step away from thinking that someone should give me an award for pulling that through.

    "Could you let me know then what your intentions are Mrs..."

     "Edison... Sarah Edison. "

     "I work in the art field, antiques to be more precisely. And knowing about your love of art, I'm more than sure that we have some common ground" I whispered seductively, giving him the sexiest smile I owned.

      But, contrary to all my beliefs, he provided me a more than displeased look "I hate to disappoint, but tonight my common ground is reserved for my company", he muttered while shifting his eyes to the woman that was standing next to him.

     "I apologize for bothering you, our conversation would have been short, and I assure you that my intentions weren't to deprive the young lady of your presence"

      Next thing I know, his eyes turned black, letting his darkness surface. He blinked and shook his head in discomfort while muttering under his breath... "Please go, now!"

      But it was too late...my eyelids felt heavy for a second and the lips of the mystery man were vivid illusions on my skin.

      My sight clouded, and Damien's all too familiar presence pushed me at the edge of my sanity. Who is this man?

     I didn't realize what was happening to me since he didn't move an inch... All I knew was that I had to get out of there before I'll lose all sense of reality.

     Gathering all my strengths, I turned on my heels and started walking in the direction that I initially came from, not before noticing him leaving the room, quickly followed by the woman that was accompanying him.

~~~

       Damien

       It was becoming hard for me to function properly, as my inner beast was summoned from the instant she entered the room. This hasn't happened in centuries, and I was more than surprised by it.