Chapter 1: Beep's new Friends

Has anyone seen Beep?" Bo asked as the rest of team 341B search for her to". Nope, I can't find her anywhere" Bing said" me neither, Man," Bang said".

Then Beep came out through the inner tube with some other storybots, Hey guys" Beep said" everyone turned to her. Where were you?" Bo asked her" in the outer world" Beep Answered," There's someone I want you to meet, and their really nice," Beep said as she led some storybots into the room with her. Guys meet Jazz, Jet, and Jack, " Beep said"

uh... Hi nice to meet you guys," Bo said" hi, dudes," Bang said" Beep wheeled away so the others could get to know each other.

The next morning everyone was talking about Something including the team's new friends. Morning Guys, what are you up to," Beep greeting" yeah, and the way she yells at you, don't you guys get your feelings hurt," Jazz asked" well I guess," Bo said"

well you guys shouldn't be friends with someone like Beep. I don't even like her anyway," Jet said"  Beep just stood there speechless. She could feel her eyes getting full of tears ,and that was different because Beep doesn't cry much.

She wheeled off quietly so no one would notice her, but Bang did notice and followed her. See what you did, Jet," Bing yelled" Beep was probably standing there and she probably heard everything you just said!

Calm down, Bing. I'm sure he didn't mean to say those things," Bo said" everyone felt guilty for what they just said about their best friend.

To be continued