Chapter 3: How Does The TV Work?

The StoryBots landed pretty painfully as usual somewhere in the outer world. Where are we, Bing?" Beep asked" well I figured that if we want to know how a TV works, where better place to start then inside one." Bing said"

That's a great idea, Bing." Jazz said" come on guys. After awhile they were somewhere really strange and staticky. Like, where are we?" Bang asked" I'm not sure." Jazz said" Maybe that guy can help." Jet said"

Excuse us?" Jazz asked" Hey, Storybots. The name's Pam." Pam said" hey, Pam. We're Trying to answer a question for a boy named Sam." Jazz said" Yeah, he wants to know how the TV works." Bo added"

Beep still couldn't believe what Jazz said but she still kept silent. Well, I can help you with that." Pam said" it all starts when the TV is turned on see. Then their are signals that tell the TV what to do. And basically that's how the TV works." Pam said" cool, looks like we got are answer guys. Let's head on home." Bing said" But the others got really confused.

Uh...Bing, we only how TVs catch signals. Where do the signals go?" Jazz asked" Oh, didn't think of that." Bing said". Maybe we should, like, go further in the TV, dudes." Bang said" .

good idea, Bang. Maybe we can find our answer to Sam's question there." Jazz said" Oh, Jazz you're so clever." Bo said" Beep was just shocked but still didn't say a word. Come on, guys, let's go." Jazz said".

To be continued