Chapter 4: Too Much Stress

Whoa,where are we, Jazz?" Jet asked" I'm not sure." Jazz said" look guys the signals!" Bing said" Come on, team, follow those signals!" Jazz said"

Why is Jazz saying everything I usually say? Is she trying to become the leader?" Beep thought to herself" Your a great leader, Jazz." Bing said" Yeah, maybe you should the leader of team 341B instead of Beep." Jet said" Beep couldn't believe it still but she didn't want to say anything.

Besides, Beep sound like a bad leader. She shouts at you." Jack said" only if we get carried away." Bo said" Doesn't matter. She's a bad leader and I don't like her. You guys should have Jazz as a leader." Jet said".

Then Beep totally lost it and she couldn't stay silent anymore. Well if you guys want Jazz to be your leader t-then she you n-new leader." Beep said with her voice breaking"

I t-thought you were my friends but n-no. You j-just wanted to take my job a-and my f-friends. And you guys never even liked me anyway!

Then Beep wheeled away crying. The whole gang was shocked. They've never seen Beep cry before. Beep, wait!" Bang said running after Beep"

come on, guys we still need an answer to Sam's question." Jazz said" I don't know. I think I'm going after Beep too." Bing said" But what about the question?" Jet asked"

answer it without me. And Jet, you hurt beep's feelings twice today and so did you, Jazz. You guys owe her big time. To say something like that is just rude." Bing said wheeling off in anger" Fine.

We'll just answer the question without you." Jet said" Yeah. But he's right though. We have been hurting Beep's feelings. And we do owe her big time. But we have to answer the question first." Jazz said"

To be continued