Chapter 2: Outer World, Here We Come!

Beep, Are you ok,man?" Bang said" when Beep notice his appearance she quickly wiped away her tears so Bang didn't expect anything. Y-Yeah I'm f-fine," Beep said"

But Bang could tell that Beep lied because her voice was breaking. Are you sure?" Bang asked" you walk off pretty quickly back there. Beep turn her face away from Bang so he wouldn't see her tears coming down, but she couldn't keep them in for long. no," beep said"

She broke down into tears. She never cried like the before. There,there, man," Bang said" hugging Beep and trying to calm her down. T-thanks, Bang , I r-really n-needed that," Beep said wiping her tears and still trying to collect her breath".

Then Bing came into the room looking excited about something as always. Guys, come on, Hap needs us quick," Bing said" all three of them heading through the inner tube to Hap's office.

Answer team 341B reporting for duty, sir," Jazz said" Good," Hap said" cause I got a kid with a question and he needs an answer pronto," Hap said as he turned on the TV.

Hi storybots. My name's Sam and I have a question for you," Sam said" what is it," Bo asked" How dose the TV work?" Sam asked" basically we live in computers not a TV." Jet said"  We know, Jet, but I think Sam wants to know how the TV actually works.

Oh, I've got it. I know where to find the answer."Bing said" storybots, let's figure out how the TV works." Jazz said" Beep couldn't believe it when Jazz said that, but she didn't want to say anything. Outer world, here we come." Everyone said" And then they all were sucked up the tube to the outer world.

To be continued