Chapter 5: Finding Beep

Beep, where are you, man?" Bang called out" Bang, wait up!" Bing said" What are you doing here, dude?" Bang asked" I'm helping you look for beep. She's our friend." Bing said"

You're right, Bing." Bang said" But where could she be?" Bing asked" Listen, I can hear her crying, dude. Come on." Bang said as he and Bing followed the sound of Beep's voice".

Beep was just sitting there crying her eyes out. She couldn't even calm herself down. Beep, there you are!" Bing said " we've been looking everywhere for you, man." Bang said"

but Beep couldn't say anything. All she could do was tilt her head up to them and then back down to start crying again. What's the matter?" Bing asked"

I-I'm a t-terrible l-leader." Beep said still trying to collect her breath". What? No your not." Bing said". Yeah, your the best leader we could ever ask for, man."Bang said"

T-then why d-did you say that J-Jazz is a b-better leader t-then I am?" Beep asked trying to collect some of her breath" I-I'm not s-sure how those guys g-got u-used t-to you s-so quickly and n-not u-used to me." Beep said".

At that moment Bang and Bing hugged Beep enough to calm her down. Beep, your our best friend and even though you get upset and yell at us sometimes that doesn't make you a bad leader." Bing said"

T-thanks G-guys." Beep said" c-can we p-please head home? Sure thing, man ," Bang said" Yeah, let's go." Bing said" Then the three storybots headed home.

To be continued