Chapter 7: Jazz, the co leader

Beep was crying for hours. It was like she couldn't stop. What she say?" Bing asked" Well, She's really upset right now, and she didn't say anything except for we think she's a bad leader." Bo said"

Yeah. We should've kept those ourselves." Jazz said" Should we go talk to her now?" Jet asked" No. Maybe we should give some time to herself first." Bing said".

It's been 3 days already but Beep still didn't come out of her room. Maybe I should go talk to her now. It's been 3 days already." Jazz said"

When Jazz opened the door she could tell that Beep's been crying herself to sleep because her room was all wet from her crying. And there were tissues everywhere.

Beep, you alright?" Jazz asked" Beep Woke up and rose her head up to Jazz but when she saw her she put her head back down. What are you doing here?" Beep asked"

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just felt like I needed a change." Jazz said" It's ok, Jazz." Beep said" I'll be out there in a minute. Ok." Jazz said" and left the room so Beep can calm down a little.

Is she ok?" Bo asked" She fine. And she's coming in a minute." Jazz said" Then Beep came in the room holding a necklace of some sort.

Hey, Beep!" Bing said" What's that? Well, I was thinking maybe Jazz can't be a leader, but she can be a co leader." Beep said" Great idea." Jazz said" Beep put the necklace on Jazz's neck. Welcome to the team." Beep said".

The End