12:06am Alice

Soon enough her lips were moving against mine with satisfying ease, like two pieces of a puzzle were coming together to create the final picture. The echoing bass line of the music outside is suddenly silent, replaced by a symphony of heartbeats and short breaths. My hands travel up her arms feeling goosebumps appear there, and come to rest at the base of her neck, guiding our kiss deeper. Her arms wind themselves around my waist, pulling me infinitely closer. Her body presses against mine, moving me back until I feel the cold stone wall. Her hands moved to my hips, pushing them against the wall too so she could bring herself to lean completely against me. The pressure she exerts on me stirs something deep within my stomach that makes my cheeks glow even warmer than they already are. I move my hands from the base of her neck into the depth of her hair. It flows against my knuckles and I move, my fingers through it pulling ever so gently. Her fingers grip my hips tighter in response. I can feel her fingertips through the thin material of my dress, every touch making me quiver. Suddenly her hand leaves my hip and finds itself against my thigh. I gasp, caught off guard and she takes this opportunity to place a kiss on the space between my lips and my cheek, and then one on my jaw and then one on my neck. Finding a place she likes, she starts to gently suck at the skin and pull it between her teeth. I give in to my instincts and push up against her, spurring her on. She places three more sloppy kisses on my neck just below my ear when the skin is sensitive and makes my arms and legs lose all their rigidity. 

"God, why didn't you say something sooner?" She groans, her hot breath travelling across my neck causing a shiver to pass through me like a wave. I let my head fall back against the wall, out of breath, and stare up into the darkness above. 

"I was... scared," I say in a sigh. Her head moves from my neck to come in front of me. Having adjusted to the little light in the cramped room, I can see the outline of her features lightly. Her eyes flit back and forth between mine, confusion knitting her eyebrows.

"Scared of me?" Our hushed voices give the impression of a deadly secret being passed between us, and maybe it was. 

"No. Yes. I don't know." I lift my find to touch her cheek and gently brush my thumb over her lips. "I've never felt like this about someone, it scares me." there's a pause and I can see her face fall slightly. In a reply she leans forwards, connecting our lips again. This time it's brief and sweet. It tells me all I need to know.

"Jesus, this got emotion real quick." I can't help but let a giggle escape.

"Maybe Peter was right." She groans as if I've ruined the moment by bringing up his name.

"Fuck him."

"I mean, I'd rather you fucked me." Shock registers on her face before it's replaced with a cheeky grin.

"How much time do we have left?" She says, half-joking.

"Enough." I reply, not joking one bit.