5/13/2019

26 days since I've been dismissed from school. 6 days since I've seen some of the greatest people I've been honored to meet. Every single fucking day I feel like the worst person in the world because my planned future slipped right my figure tips. I have so much guilt inside for surviving my first year by the skin of my teeth and then come to find out that my second year won't be at my dream school with the greatest friends that I've come to know. Every day I feel such a heavy burden in my chest and I feel so so so so so guilty for disappointing my parents and everyone that would say they're so proud of me and it just hurts every little piece of me because they don't know how big of a failure I really am. I feel like no matter so hard I try or how much I do, it's never enough and I don't know what else to do. Mentally, physically, and emotionally I have no motivation because it feels like no matter what I do, it's never enough. Every day I just want to break down and cry and I try so hard to keep it together but it's so fucking hard. It feels like everything around me is falling apart. I feel like I'm falling apart and I'm terrified of going back to my dark place in my head because the last i was there i almost did something bad and I just want to stop feeling like this.