Meeting the Summons [short chapt]

In the days after saving the kids from Shinno all had been quite as he was not use to be a Jinchuuriki while Naruto had been one his whole life.

Naruto was up and about back home, he had been really selfish the last few months since Ame, it was time he brought friends out.

Biting his thumb he slammed his hands down and two puffs of smoke appeared.

One on the left was Titanus.

On the right was a Scorpion with with a white body and black lines on him.

"Naraka, it is good to see you again!".

The Scorpion looked to see Naruto and gave a nod.

"I want to apologize, i have been selfish and not calling for you assistance like you deserve and i want to change that starting now, because you two have been my good friends for many years!".

The arthropods were shocked to hear that, but nodded to him glad he saw them as such.

"Now them i have two little girls that your Queens need to meet, i will be calling you two later for some sparing yeah?" he said.

The pair became very excited and nodded to him before disappearing.

Naruto went to fetch Karin and Tayuya from his parents.

Once he was there he saw them playing with the babies along with Kin and Haku.

"Hello".

They looked at him smiling, as he came and kissed his ladies and the children, them walked over to Karin and Tayuya and sat on the ground on front of them.

"Girls remember the birthday present i promised but i got hurt and had to delay it?" he said to them.

The girls nodded as Karin pushed her glasses back as Naruto stood up and helped the three year olds up.

"Daddy what about Haku and me?" Kin asked.

He smiled when Jiraya and Tsunade came up to them.

"Well daddy and us talked about it and decided we would take you two on apprentices when your old enough, i will be taking on Haku and Jiraya will take Kin," Tsunade said.

The pair gasped, Kin was bouncing up and down while Haku felt was confused about all this but Tsunade smiled at him putting his unease to rest.

Meanwhile everyone else went outside and watched as Naruto stood in front of both girls.

"You ready?" he asked.

They nodded with all the determination of near Four year old could muster.

Biting his thumb he slammed his hands down and two bug puffs of smoke appeared.

The first was a spider who color was a galaxy black with a white tattoo like design on her back, but her upper body was that of a human. This was lady Kaveera

 This was lady Kaveera