Chapter 1

Hazel POV

Hey Everyone this is your girl Hazel Marie Anna Thompson and i am a Model, Actress, Dancer, and Singer. i want to be married to someone who is successful as me and hard working but if i don't find that person oh well. i am half carribbean and half hispanic so to tell you more about me: i am short  (5"0) to be exact, big fat ass, Double D breast, light skin, and half long black and brown hair done to my butt and i rock it really good lol let me stop. i have a phootshoot and an interview today so let's head out.

I woke up this morning in my big asss mansion yesss your girl is living large with 10 bedrooms, 9 and 1/2 bathroom, balcony, big ass kitchen, 20 cars in the garge, living room, dance studio, recording studio, and more. I walk to my bathroom and hop in the shower and took 45 minutes to shower and make sure i smell good lol i am too funny. I got out the shower and wrap my pink and black Victoria's Secret towel around me. I walk into my big ass closet and put on white and orange bra and underwear set and put on a blue short tight dress with pockets and my black red bottoms. I walk downstairs and my chef made me eggs bacon and french toast with apple juice.

i ate my breakfast and grab my purse and my Iphone 5s and my Galaxy s4 and got in the backseat of the truck and let mt driver drive me to the photoshoot. I answer my phone to my manage.

Manger Ted-Hazel where are u

Haz-i am on my way calm down okay chill out

Mang. Ted-i am sorry i am have been stress out

Haz-i understand but i am outside so here i come

I hang up my phone and walk into the building and into my dressing room and change into a long white dress that shows my boobs and have a split on the side with white heels and sits down in the chair while my hair stylist put some curls into my hair and sees my manager walking in.

Mang. Ted- hey Haz

Haz-hi what's up

Mang. Ted-nun just working hard hbu

Haz-working hard as well

Mang. Ted- that's good but we have this dude named Daquan Smith and he is a rapper and he need a good looking women to take photos with

Haz-that's fine let's do this

I walk out the dressing room and walks to the director and kiss his cheek and shake hands with Daquan.

Daquan POV

This sexy ass girl no let me take thar back this sexy ass women walk out and she look perfect but knowing me i am a player and i don't  do love at all but maybe i might do love with her and she look so damn good like from her face to her boobs then her ass and them long golden legs are so smooth i just wanna rub my hands all over that ass but i am not gonna do that. I am coming up with this album and i need a good cover photo so i hit up my manager and told him what i wanted and i got it so here i am with this women.

Hazel POV

We took so many photos that my feet hurts but he kept touching my ass like chill with that i don't need a man right now when my career is going good and smooth bu t i do want a husband and a family so i let him have his fun but just wait he hasn't met my other half yet don't worry she  is almost out lol.

I changed my clothes and as i got in the back of my truck Daquan knocks on my glass and i roll down the window.

Haz-can i help u

Daq-yeah i was wondering if i can take u out some time

Haz-yeah u can *hands him my phone number to both personal and business phone*

Daq-what is up with these two different numbers

Haz-lol i have two phones one for personal and one for business

Daq-u really are busy and i am wondering if u are living large

Haz-that's for me and only me to find out but im free tomorrow night

Daq-tomorrow night will definetely work for me

Haz-ok then see you later *rolls up window*

I left the photoshoot building and my driver drove me to my interview on the wendy williams show and i am so excited, becuase i love her and i love what she does. she is amazing person and cool to hang around with. I got there and got out the car and walk into the building and went into my dresssing room and change into a gold strapless dress that's long in the back and short in the front with gold heels and waited to be called.

Wendy-i have a guest and she is amazing let's bring out Ms, Hazel Marie Anna Thompson

Crows-*cheers and screams* woooooooooooooo yeah go Hazel

Haz-*walks out and hugs wendy and sits down in the chair* hey wendy

Wendy-hey girl how have you been

Haz-i been good doing my me as usually

Wendy-we know that

Haz-yeah that's me

Wendy-anything new

Haz-yeah i have a movie coming up with trey songz where i play his wife and we both are busy and i end up pregnant and then things change and at the end of the day we have time for each other after all and my new song is coming out it's called start over (Beyonce- start over pretend its her song)

Wendy-wow u really are busy do u have time to date

Haz-yeah i do have time but not all the time i might get the morning off but the rest of the day i am busy

Wendy-well anything else

Haz-i meant this guy but we are going on our first date tomorrow night

Wendy-what hold on up the hazel thompson is dating

Haz-lol yes wendy i am going on a date with this person

Wendy-so who is this mystery guy

Haz-his name is Daquan

Wendy-hold up Daquan the rapper

Haz-yes that's the one

Wendy-wow that's all the time we have come back and check out hazel new song and her new movie

i walk off stage and change back into my clothes and gets into my truck and watch outside the window until the driver pull into my driveway and open the door for me. i got out the car and walk into the house i told the chef to make me some dinner and he can leave after he is done. i walk upstairs and hop in the shower for 45 minutes and came out with my towel wrap around me. i walk into my closet nd put on a white see through strapless short dress and wipes the make up off and lotion my face.

i then wrap my hair up and walk downstairs and ate my dinner and wash the dishes and turn off the lights and walks upstairs and climb in my bed and falls asleep until the next day awaits.

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

SUBSCRIBE

-Miss Niqua