Chapter 10: Getting Hazel Back

DAQUAN POV

I was sittig down on my couch in my house thinking of a way to get hazel back into my life but i don't know how. I have been dodging women left and right and i cut off all my hoes just for her. I need her back in my life, because i haven't had any in weeks and i need a quick nut to bust right now. I was thinking maybe i take her to the club because she always working and never have time to relax. She been putting new songs out there like she just did a song with drake lil wayne and chris brown. I got dress in jeans with a button down shirt with a black leather jacket and jordans. I walk outside and got in my car and drive to her house.

KHLOE POV

I was sitting on the chair by the pool reading a book while drinking a glass of white wine. I heard the doorbell and walk towards the door and open the door and saw daquan at my door.

Haz-what do you want

Daq-i want for us to be together

Haz-well too damn bad

Daq-look hazel i want us to go hang out as friends and take it from there

Haz-no thanks daquan

Daq-let's go to the club and have fun please

Haz-okay fine but if i don't like it don't call me or come by my house ever again

Way-okay

Haz-come inside

Way-okay

I lead him to the couch and i walk upstairs and walk into my closet and put on black skinny leather pants with a black shirt and black red bottoms. I put on a gold necklace with black earings and grab my clutch and my phone and walk downstairs.

Haz-i am ready

Daq-you look nice

Haz-thanks

We walk out the house and got in the car and drive to the club. We arrived at the club and he park the car and we got out the car and walk inside the club and walk to the VIP area and we sat down and start drinking.

DAQUAN POV

I watch hazel drinking alot of alcohol and she was looking sexy right now. I grab her hand and lead her out of the club and drive back to her house and she start getting touchy and kissing me all over. I walk her to the house and walk inside with her and walk upstairs and she start taking my clothes off and i saw her what to have fun so i laid her down and i fuck her so hard she was moaning and screaming my name.

THE NEXT MORNING

HAZEL POV

I woke up and i look down and i was naked and i saw a text from daquan saying he had fun last night. I can't believe i give him some and it was a mistake i wanted to have a good time and now i end up in this situation. I got out the bed and walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower for 45 minutes and walk out with a towe wrap around me. I walk into my closet and put on black skinny jeans and a nude shirt with a black jacket with my nude shoes. I flat iron my hair and put on nude heart earings with a nude and black ring and black glasses. I grab my black purse and my phone and keys and walk downstairs and ate the food my chef cook for me. I walk outside and put my Michael Kors shades and drive to my manager office.