Chapter 6: Hidden Secrets

RECAP

Khloe-do you have feelings for hazel

Way-um....................................

DWAYNE POV

I decided to keep my feelings for hazel to myself and lie to khloe

Khloe-um what dwayne

Way-no baby i don't have any feelings for hazel only for you

Khloe-okay well good night

Way-good night

I don't regret telling a lie to khloe she doesnt deserve to know how i feel about a certain girl. I fell asleep next to her just waiting for my best friend to come and we can hang out and chill like old times.

 HAZEL POV

I woke up and walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower for 45 minutes and walk out the bathroom with a towel wrap around me. I walk into my closet and put on skinny jeans with grey shirt with a white scarf around my neck. I put curls in my hair and put in white flowers earings in. I put on a brown Michael Kors watch and put on grey and white toms and grab my stuff and walk downstairs and ate the breakfast the chef cook for me.

JASMINE POV

Yall thought i was not gonna coem back but i am back and i have a few secrets to share with yall sike naw i only have one secret. I heard Daquan and Hazel are not talking to each other but i am now jealous of the bitch, because my man now would not return my calls or answer my texts or emails. I am going to ruin her life and my secret is i am pregnant with Daquan Michael Smith baby. I am so excited i just found out like 2 days ago. I got out the bed and walk into the bathroom and showered for an hour and a half and walk out the bathroom with a towel wrap around me. I walk into my closet and put on a cheetah print suit it like a one piece but it is not and my boobs are showing. I curled my hair and put on red heels and my suit has a hood to it. I grab my stuff and walk downstairs and made me some breakfast and walk out the house and hop in my car and drive to an realtor and start looking for a 4 bedroom house for me and my future baby girl or boy.

DAQUAN POV

I woke up and i am so upset for doing the things i did to hazel and i need to make it right with her before she leave for California. I got out the bed and walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower for an hour and walk out with a towel wrap around my waist. I walk into my closet and put on jeans with a plain white shirt and a leather jacket and put on jordans and walk downstairs and walk outside and drive to Ihop and got breakfast for me and hazel and drive to her house.

I drive to her house and pull in her driveway and park my car behind hers and grab the bag of food and gets out the car and walk to her door and rings the doorbell.

HAZEL POV

I was finish eating when i heard the doorbell and my butler went and answered the door and let the person in. I was paying attention until i saw the Ihop bag in front of me and look up to see Daquan standing in front of me.

Haz-what are you doing here

Daq-i came here to see you and make things right with you

Haz-for what he fuck me over daquan

Daq-i know that and i am so sorry for doing that but i need you in my life