The Reason I Wrote This Book

Hi my name is Niqua Cutiepie Samuel and i wrote a book called Being His Baby Mama. This is book is very true and I wrote because i feel like there are so many people out that are being in this type of situation and i hated to see people especially  baby mama's like this. I decided to write a story that is true and it can happen to anybody. When i wrote this book i really thought how life is and how our world is very cruel and disgusting place to live in but we stick it out and live in it because we love it. This book is basically dedicated to all the young mothers who are being a single mother/baby mother who only wants whats is best for their kids and then now they have to struggle and raise their kid on their own an d they have to do it without no one help. You are a single mother/baby mother just know that god has a way for you and he works in many different ways and mysterious ways as well. Being His Baby Mama should help and i hope you understand where i am coming from with this.

Your next chapter will be posted by Friday so give me time to write and if you ever have any ideas don't be afraid to leave a comment and i will gladly appreciate it thanks for reading all books or just one of them.

COMMENT

LIKE

SUBSCRIBE

VOTE

-Miss Niqua