Chapter 7: Heading To California With Daquan Turn Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAZEL POV

It's 2 in the morning and i just woke up and walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower for 45 minutes and walk out with a towel wrap around me. I walk into my closet and put on skinny jeans and nude shirt but look like a tank top and a nude jacket with nude high heels. I put on a white watch and a ring with a nude flower on it and put on pink lipstick and grab my nude purse and walk downstairs and ask my butler to bring down my bags from upstairs and i ate breakfast that my chef cook and sat on the couch waiting for daquan to come and pick me up.

DAQUAN POV

I woke up ad walk to the bathroom and shower for an hour and walk out with a towel wrap around my waist. I walk into my closet and put on sweats and grab my wallet and phone and keys and carry my bags downstairs and put them in the trunk of the truck and hop in the truck and drive to get hazel while on my to get hazel i got a call from jasmine so i decided to answer her.

Daq-what's up jasmine

Jas-why haven't you been answering my phone calls or texts

Daq-because i hav ebeen busy chilling with my girlfriend

Jas-oh really oh now she is your girlfriend but you wasn't saying sh ewas yur girlfriend at the mall

Daq-that's because i was shocked seeing her there but i thought yall was cool

Jas-no we no because she stole something from me

Daq-and what is that

Jas-my man

Daq-i am not you man jasmine

Jas-you know you are so i don't know why you are tripping for

Daq-i ain't tripping i being one hunded with you girl

Jas-you know you want all of this

Daq-look jasmine i don't hav etime for you okay

Jas-fine be like that but don't get come crawling back to me when she breaks your heart

Daq-she ain't gonna break my heart

I hanged up before she can say anything else because she is pissing me off and i should be happy to be spending a week with my girl before i go on tour but it's whatever right now. All i am going to do is focus on hazel and i for this week. I pulled up to hazel house and park my truck and pop the trunk and open th edoor and wlak up to the door and ring the doorbell and she answered the door looking sexy always. I grab her suitcases and carry them to the truck and put them in the trunk and close the trunk and open the door for her while she gets in. I closed the door for her and i got in the car and we headed to the airport. California here we come!!!!

DWAYNE POV

Today is the day hazel come to California with her bitch ass boyfriend. I got out the bed and walk in the bathroom and shower for an hour and walk out with a towel wrap around my waist. I walk into my closet and put on basketball short with a plain shirt with my jordans and i grab my bag and walk downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast for me.

Way-hey momma

Jacqueline-hey baby boy

Way-what are oyu doing here