fucked up...

it's called life...
(life: existence of a human being)

courtney asani

courtney sat on the bed with a gun in her hand as tears were rolling down her face. she had just did something that she knew was extremely over the top.

she knew what she did was probably gonna cost her life in prison or her life itself.

she had just shot her boyfriend cash. he was a big king pin in harlem new york who had shooters everywhere. she couldn't believe what she had just did.

she sat on the bed watching blood leak on on the floor from his head and chest. she couldn't stop crying.

courtney is 20 and cash is 24. cash was never courtney's boyfriend. cash kidnapped courtney when she was 15 and she's been with him since then.

he uses her for sex and he just beats on her when he's drunk or angry. well today it stopped with a bullet in cash's head and chest.

"police open up!" courtney heard as she jumped from her thoughts as she got up pacing the floor with the gun still in her hand.

"OPEN UP!" she heard once again as she was talking to herself and god.

"5..4..3..2..1!" she heard as she also heard the door bust open and loud footsteps roaming the big mansion.

courtney has to think quick and be quick on her feet.

she grabbed her olive green 12's putting them on before opening the window looking at how she was going to get out.

courtney was a thick girl so she hoped to land on her feet and not hurt herself as badly. she heard the loud footsteps getting closer and she jumped out the window never looking back.

she jumped out the window  landing on her feet as she heard fire trucks and ambulances and seen 6 cop cars and 2 swat trucks.

courtney never did shit like this ever in her life. she never ran away from the cops. she looked down seeing the gun in her hand.

she threw it in a puddle as she continued running.

she had on some black leggings with a black nike hoodie. she had her real hair in a messy bun.

as she ran she got further from the house and all the noise as she stopped running when she realized had nobody she could run to. everybody thinks she's dead. she pulled out her phone that was in her leggings as she seen that she was on 5%.

"damn." she said to herself as she seen a payphone. she went through instagram as she seen her sisters instagram pop up in suggested.

her number was on there so she called it on the payphone as it rung. courtney was shaking. it was about 68 degrees out.

"hello?" she heard her sister cali. "c-cali?" courtney said. she couldn't believe she was hearing her sisters voice.

cali was basically courtney's half sister. they had the same mom different dads. cali had a darkish brown skin complexion and courtney had that light complexion. they both was mixed with indian.