warehouse moves...

it's called life...
(life: existence of a human being)

sa'donny myshaun
1 week later...
9:09 pm...

donny chuckled as he watched his phone ring. rollins has been blowing him up about them C's. "dc! come on nigga!" donny said and dc came in with
a cereal box.

"is you serious?" donny asked and dc shrugged. "you won't believe what the fuck quani told me." dc said taking a seat in front of donny. "what she tell you." donny said.

"she pregnant." dc said screaming running around the room. "congratulations bro." donny said dapping him up. "babies are blessings." donny said and dc nodded.

10 minutes later...

"where the fuck is EJ?" mill asked. "i'm right here." EJ said bending down breathing hard. "nigga you good?" donny asked. "man, gody don't play. i was tryna feed him but he a lil vicious motherfucka." EJ said referring to donny's pit.

donny and the rest started laughing. "okay, anyways.. rollins and shane been on my ass for a long time and now they coming around to much. we supposed to be making a deal..." donny said.

"okay.." everybody else said. "she want some C's. she said if i give her some C's she'll leave me alone." donny said. "donny? nigga is you stupid?" mill asked.

"you really gonna believe her? she could be setting us up." mill said and donny chuckled. "who said i was finna give her some C's? i'm finna off that bitch. and then we meeting in the middle of nowhere, come on now." donny said and mill nodded.

"so let's go." donny spoke and everybody nodded.

courtney asani

courtney watched as the twins slowly closed their eyes. once they did she closed the doors walking downstairs.

she reached the kitchen pouring her something to drink. she walked to the living room and as soon as she was finna sit down the doorbell rung.

people stayed at their house.

courtney sighed walking to the door opening it seeing kiesha. "kiesha? wassup." courtney said as she walked in.

"you don't look happy to see me." kiesha said and courtney laughed.

"hey kiesha! i miss you so much." courtney spoke and kisha rolled her eyes. "girl fuck you. what was you doing?" kiesha asked. "i had just put the twins to sleep." courtney said and kiesha nodded.

"where donny?" kiesha asked. "at the trap why?" courtney asked. "i was just wondering. i'm so glad he stopped talking about me. he slick be hurting my feelings." kiesha said and courtney chuckled walking in the living room as kiesha followed her.
they both plopped down on the couch.

"so what you been doing " kiesha asked. "working." courtney said and kiesha nodded. "you won't believe whats been going on though. it's a lot of shit." courtney said shaking her head and kiesha rubbed her back.

"you gon be good." kiesha said as she looked at her phone. "okay, i gotta go." kiesha said and courtney nodded.

courtney walked kiesha to the door as she watched kiesha walk to her car getting inside. courtney closed the door when she seen chyna come downstairs.

"hey pooh, why you not sleep?" courtney asked. "i was sleep but i had a bad dream.." chyna said and courtney bent down to her level hugging her.

"okay, you can go in the living room with me until you fall back asleep." courtney said and chyna nodded, slowly walking to the living room.

courtney walked in the kitchen grabbing an bowl from the cabinet sitting it down. she grabbed her canned pineapples of out of the refrigerator and opened them up pouring them in the bowl.

she grabbed an fork and cleaned her mess up walking in the living room seeing chyna knocked out.

she shook her head sitting on the couch as she turned on netflix. she went to the movie gothika.

sa'donny myshaun

donny pulled up outside of his warehouse. she looked as it looked the same.

he got out looking around checking his surroundings. he didn't see rollins or shane. "where that bitch at?" dc asked. donny shrugged as he walked to the doors seeing tom the body guard. they both gave eachother a head nod and he walked inside.

he seen people working. he liked to see that. he walked to the back to his office where the camera's were.

dc and mill was behind him. he walked in sitting in his chair as dc grabbed the remote to the big flat screen tv, turning it on as the cameras came on.

different angles around the warehouse showed.

20 minutes later...

man where this bitch at?" mill asked and dc smacked his lips. "there she go." donny said staring at his tv. "finally." dc said as donny watched as she and shane got out her car.

jerry another body guard came in. "you got two cops out here." jerry said and donny nodded as he walked out with mill and dc behind him.

he saw shane and rollins leaning up against their car. donny chuckled shaking his head.

donny was strapped and ready to off this bitch. mill and dc already had their hands on their guns. "okay, you got what i want?" rollins asked and donny shook his head making a frown come on rollins face.

"i thought you made a deal." shane looked at rollins. "i did. donny we made a deal." rollins said. "so." donny said and rollins rolled her eyes.

"donny stop the games." shane said. "ain't no games. and if there is i'm not playin em." donny said and rollins shivered from the wind blowing.

"look, i'm not giving you shit." donny said as jerry and tom came over. rollins and shane looked at them weirdly.

tom searches shane and jerry searches rollins. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" rollins yelled trying to push jerry off. "stop touching me!" rollins added as shane and tom was about to have a fist fight.

tom pulled a gun from shane's pants as jerry pulled one from rollins.

donny chuckled. "bring em inside." donny said walking back in the building.