"ill bring it up again!"

it's called life...
(life: existence of a human being)

sa'donny myshaun

donny pulled up outside the trap seeing jace truck. he got out walking in being greeted by the guards. he walked to the back knowing that's where jace was. he walked in seeing jace smoking a blunt. "wassup nig-." jace was cut off by donny. "nigga some shit happened last night." donny said as mill walked in. "wassup y'all." mill said sitting in a chair.

"why y'all niggas look sad?" mill added . "that's this nigga." jace said pointing at donny. "bruh, me and courtney went driving around last night right...we had bout 5 or 6 blunts and then this morning we was both stripped out our clothes. i don't know what happened and she don't know what fucking happened." donny said with his head in his hands.

"yep, y'all had sex." mill said as jace smacked his lips. "y'all had sex nigga, i'm telling you. listen to ya bro's." jace said as donny looked at them.

"shit!" donny said. "what's the problem with having sex with her? you gin duck right?" mill spoke.

"duh, imma duck nigga. ion want no relations wit dat girl." donny said.

"then what's the problem?" mill asked. "nigga, i don't know if i used a condom i don't know if i busted in her, i don't know shit." donny said as mill and jace's eyes went big.

"yeah nigga you fucked up." jace said and mill shook his head.

"i'm finna go. i'll see y'all later." donny said. "aye pull up at angels den tonight. it's gon jump tonight." mill said and donny nodded.

donny got in his car driving home.

courtney asani
7:45 pm...

"thank you." the new babysitter said as cali gave her a tip.

courtney walked upstairs to continue getting ready. she stopped thinking about what happened earlier and she even told cali what happened.

courtney told herself not to worry about it and she hasn't.

courtney finished doing her makeup as cali came up to her room. cali walked in the bathroom with a glass and hennessy bottle.

"come on drink up." cali said as courtney started laughing. "yeah, i'm good on that." courtney said as cali smacked her lips. "bruh your no fun." cali said walking out the bathroom as courtney put her things up. "you look sexy doe." she added as courtney started twerking.

"take my picture so i can post on instagram." courtney said. cali took her phone snapping the picture as she took the phone back posting the pic on ig.

liked by iamcardib_ and 234,111 others

nene.cute: all this ass🤣

112,456 comments