Chapter 6

"That'll be $12."

I handed the pizza guy the money.

"Thank you ma'am, have a nice night."

"Same to you. Thank you!" I called out after him.

I shut the door and opened the pizza box. Seth was in the shower so I decided to let it start cooling. I placed the box of the 5 meat deluxe pizza in the mini fridge and shut the door.

I sat on the couch, flipping through some magazines until I heard my phone buzz.

"Hello?" I answered to AJ.

"Charlie? Where are you?" She asked.

"Um...." I looked around. I obviously couldn't tell her I was at Seth's. "I'm just chilling at the bar."

"You're not old enough to be in a bar." AJ said.

I sighed.

"Hey so..." Seth started, but paused when he saw me on the phone.

AJ, I mouthed.

He nodded and patiently waited.

"Um....I snuck in. I...uh....gotta go." I said quickly.

"But..." She started, but I quickly hung up.

I looked over at Seth who was shirtless and in boxers, drying his wet hair with a towel. I gotta admit.....it wasn't exactly the worst sight ever.

"Let's crank up this X-box." Seth said.

I smiled and we looked at our game selection.

"WWE 2k14!" Seth said, picking the game up and slipping it into the slot. "And I'm totally prepared to beat you."

"Game on." I challenged.

We took our seats on the couch as the game got started. Seth was, of course, himself. I decided to be CM Punk. I mean, can ya blame me? I was always a fan. It's a shame Punk quit.

The Shield was still together in the making of the game so Seth came out in his Shield gear to the theme music. I loved Punk's theme song. Always have.

The game started suddenly and I went straight for Seth. We set the settings to a no DQ match so things got dirty. Overall, I...I mean...CM Punk came out on top.

I laughed, "HA!"

Seth laughed along with me while playfully rolling his eyes. I realized how much I missed these nice friendly moments with Seth. Too bad I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about him yet. I mean, my feelings for him were all brought back when he kissed me. Pushing him away obviously didn't work.

Suddenly our laughter faded away and we got serious.

Seth was staring straight into my eyes with clear lust. I saw him edging closer to me. I didn't know what to do. I loved Dean. More than anything. But I did have a few unexplained feelings for Seth.

He gently leaned his forehead against mine. Before I knew it, a soft kiss was placed on my lips. Seth had my face caressed in his hands as his lips were gently pressed against mine. He gently pulled away and leaned back, giving me back my personal space.

"Um...." I finally said, breaking the silence.

"So, is that pizza cold yet?" He asked, immediately changing he subject before I could say anything.

"Not yet." I said.

I noticed something in the small coffee table in front of us. Resident Evil Movies!

"NO WAY!" I exclaimed. "You got them?" I asked.

"For you." He said.

I looked at him in confusion.

"I got them for you as a birthday present, but never really got the chance to give them to you." He said. He picked up the series and turned to me. "Happy 20th birthday." He said.

I shrieked and took them from him. I gave him a big hug. "Seth, you're amazing."

"Naw..." He said. "I knew you've been wanting them. Who am I not to make my favorite munchkin happy?" He asked.

I smiled, "Thank you." I said. "Ya big goof." I added.

"So," he asked, taking a movie from me, "Shall we watch?" He asked.

I nodded, "We shall."

We put the DVD in and cuddled to the couch. The previews started playing as Seth turned the lights off. I shivered.

"You cold?" He asked.

"A little, yeah." I said.

Seth retreated to his room momentarily and later came out with a royal blue blanket that looked comfy as ever. He sat next to me on the couch and put the blanket over the both of us. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. I hesitated, but cuddled up to his chest.

Sooner or later, I fell asleep.