Chapter 18

I decided to just forget about Dean and Seth for the moment. No boy drama was AJ's one rule and we had already broken it 15 minutes into the trip.

"Sorry guys. Let's change the subjet." I suggested.

"So.....John's making a new movie." Nikki stated.

"I SAID NO BOY TALK!" AJ exclaimed.

"So is Dean." I said ignoring her. "That's why he's leaving."

"But he told you goodbye. Even kissed you on the cheek. That was sweet." Brie said.

I nodded, "I just wish it wasn't on the cheek and he could kiss me for real." I said. I sighed. "But it's okay. This month away from each other will give us both some time to think."

"I hope so. You guys are soooo cute." Emma said.

"I don't know. I ship her and Seth." Nikki said.

Her sister made a face, "She totally belongs with Dean."

"I don't know." Tamina barged in. "I ship her with Seth too."

"NO!" AJ screamed. "Her and Dean belong together. They're soul mates. Seth's a lying scumbag."

"Well, her and Dean are cute and all, but Dean looks like he'd be abusive." Naomi suggested.

I shook my head. "He's not."

"Still, he scares the crap outta me. I'm goin with Seth." She said.

"I think she looks good with Ambrose." Nattie said.

"Well then let's take a vote." Nikki announced. You've got to be kidding me. "All those in favor of Seth?" She raised her hand along with Tamina and Naomi. "And Dean?"

Nattie, Emma, Brie, and of course, AJ.

"Four against three!" AJ announced. "Dean it is then. Now....no damn boy talk for the rest of this trip."

"Agreed." I said.

"So, where are we headed to?" Brie asked.

"Ooooo, let's go to Vegas. We can all get into Brie Mode!" Nikki suggested.

We all cheered and agreed on Vegas. This was gonna be fun. And hopefully it gets my mind off of 2 certain males.

We arrived in Vegas the next morning and were very excited to get into Brie Mode.

I mean, I wasn't allowed to drink so it wasn't any fun at the bar that night. Brie and Nikki bought some wine from a gas station for us in the bus. Then I allowed myself to get into Brie Mode.

This is what I needed. Some time to just relax.

Being my lightweight self, I was drunk in minutes.

"You might wanna slow down there, Charlie." AJ said.

I smiled, "I wanna call Seth." I said surprisingly.

AJ's POV

Okay, Charlie had taken this way too far. We were back on the bus and she was getting too drunk too fast.

"I wanna call Seth."

Now I knew she was drunk.

"Charlie, you're not calling Seth." I said, trying to reach the wine that she was sipping straight from the bottle.

"I WANNA CALL SETH!" She exclaimed. "I don't want him on a date. He should be on a date with me."

"Charlie, there's nothing you can do about that." I said.

"Let her call him." Nikki said. "I wanna see how this goes."

Before I knew it, Charlie already had the phone pressed to her ears.

"No, no, put it on speaker!" Nikki demanded. So Charlie did so.

"Hello?" Seth answered.

"I don't want you dating other chicks." Charlie said.

I smacked my forehead.

"Charlie, it's 3 in the morning. What do you want?" He asked.

Wow, I never realized the time.

"I WANT you to stop dating other girls. I want you and no one else can have you." Charlie said.

I couldn't believe what she was doing.

"Charlie, stop. Before you say something you're gonna regret." I said.

"You're drunk, Charlie." Seth said.

"Don't tell me what I am. I'll tell you what you are.....MINE!" She exclaimed.

What the hell? Nikki was laughing up a storm. Emma was wide eyes along with the rest.

"Alright, you need to get some sleep." Seth suggested.

"No Seth, not until you promise to stop seeing that skank!" She said.

"CHARLIE!" I exclaimed.

"You can't love me and Dean. You can't keep stringing me along, Charlie. I won't let you." Seth said.

"I can do whatever the hell I want, Seth. You and Dean are both mine and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you date other girls." She yelled at him.

"Goodbye Charlie." He said before he completely hung up.

She looked hurt, but her drunken phase covered it quickly. She looked worried, but that was soon covered up too.

"We gotta get you to bed." I said.

Luckily, she agreed. I put her to bed and went to sit with the girls.

"Should you call Seth and clear things up?" Tamina asked.

I nodded. As much as I didn't want to, I dialed Seth's number.

"Reminds me of the time I drunk called Stephanie McMahon." Nattie said. The Divas laughed at their remembrance of it.

I was just worried that Seth wouldn't pick up. As much as I didn't like him, I know Charlie did and if she decided to pick him, he needed to know she didn't mean this.

"What?" Seth answered angrily.

"Charlie's drunk. I just wanted you to know that." I said, keeping it short. The less I had to talk to him, the better.

"I could tell." Seth said.

"But Seth?" I asked and paused for a moment, deciding whether or not to say the rest. I didn't want Charlie with Seth, but if she's happy with him, I guess I'd have to suck it up. "Charlie cares about you. She's really upset that you're mad at her. This is why she got so drunk. She wants to forget about you and Dean for the week cause it pains her too much to see you both so mad. Take it easy on her, please. She needs you." I said.

He sighed and paused for a while. "Tell her I love her." He said after a while.

I smiled, "K."

After that, I decided to get some sleep myself. I expected Charlie to have a huge hangover tomorrow.

Until tomorrow.....