Chapter 26

It was Monday Night Raw again. AJ and I got there early and I scurried through the halls waiting for he authority to show their faces. Seth was probably still angry at me. I wouldn't doubt it. I just hoped his mind set about Summer would change when he found out what I felt.

"Hey baby girl."

I smiled. I turned around and saw the exact person I knew I was gonna see.

"ROME!" I screamed, jumping into his arms. "I missed you sooooooo much."

"Missed you too, baby girl." He said, kissing me on my forehead. "I was expecting you to stay home a little longer."

"Guess I'll be forced to after a while." I said.

"I know Dean will certainly force you." He said.

"How is he? Have you talked to him?" I asked.

"He's good. Movie's goin good. He tries to call during his breaks to check up."

I instantly felt bad for not returning his calls since I was on his 'extremely important' list.

"Good."

"Hey so I just heard the authority arriving." He said.

"What'd you do?" I asked.

"I threw a bucket at Seth's head." He said.

I gave him a disapproving look.

"Oh don't worry, I missed." He assured me.

I laughed. "Sooooo.....speaking of Ninja."

"Yes...?"

"Look, I tried to figure out why I kept coming back here when I really didn't have a reason. I recently found out that I do. Roman, I don't want this to affect our friendship. I love you, you know that. But.....I think I'm in love with Seth."

He took a moment of shocked silence.

"Rome?"

"Seth?" He said in disgust. "You're in love with Seth?"

"Roman please."

"Why him?"

"I don't know. I can't exactly control what I feel." I said.

"After everything he's done to us? To you?"

I sighed, "I love him, Roman. It's not like I'm asking you to hate him less or take it easy. I'm just saying that I'm in love with him. And as my friend, you should be okay with that."

Then I walked away. I wasn't gonna let Roman ruin my good mood. I don't know what was up with him lately, but he's been acting weird.

I walked straight to the authority's office. I expected a scowl from Seth, but I had to face him.

I stood in front of the door for what seemed like 5 hours until I got the balls to actually knock.

Randy answered the door.

"I need to talk to Seth." I said quietly.

He looked over at Seth as if asking for permission to let me leave. Obviously the permission was denied.

"Sorry, Seth is....."

Before I let him finish, I ducked under his arm. Hmm....finally my shortness came in handy.

"Seth, please..." I begged.

"Charlie, I don't wanna hear it." He said.

"Please. This is important. Just give me 5 minutes." I begged.

He sighed. "4. Go."

I took a deep breath. It was time to come clean. With everything.

"I know you think I've been leading you on, but I never meant to make you feel like that."

"Charlie, if you're about to give me one of those I can't have you speeches, save it alright." He said.

"Seth, just listen to me!" I snapped. "I once told you that I loved Dean. That it was Dean. That it was always gonna be Dean. I thought Dean was my world. I thought he was the answer to all my problems. I thought it would always be him and only him." I said. He remained staring at me with hate. "I was wrong." I said simply. Something changed in his face. He seemed to hate me a little less. So I continued. "It took me a while to actually realize it, but I was wrong. Because you, you make me feel different. When I'm with you.......it's different."

"Yeah, right." He said as he retreated from the room.

Did he think I was lying?

I ran out behind him to see that it was already half way down the hall. I guess this would be a good time to get to the point.

"I LOVE YOU, SETH!"

He instantly stopped. He didn't turn around to look at me. He just stopped. Like he didn't know what to do.

"I love you." I said. "And yeah, I know that I've done a lot of things to hurt you, but that was only because I was trying so hard to figure this whole thing out. But I've figured it out." I said firmly, slowly walking towards him. "I love you."

I stopped when he started to turn around. He stared at me for a while before coming straight towards me, walking quickly. When he finally reached me, he pressed his lips against mine and placed his hands on my cheeks. I held his wrists as we kissed.

I pulled away slowly. "But Summer....."

"Don't worry about her. Just come here." He said, making our lips touch again.

I didn't refuse. I wanted him. I wanted us.

I was in love with Seth Rollins.