chapter 21

Lily's POV

Weeks has passed and i only have 2 more weeks of pregnancy.

It felt so weird and awesome when the baby moved. At night, Leo would always talk to the baby, but in the morning, Mikey is the one talking to the baby.

Rayden and Raph always made sure i had the right amount of food and sleep. That reminds me, Rayden and Raph became best friends. They always trained together and went patrolling together.

"Lily! I can't wait for you to give birth" Mikey said.

"Me too" i said with a smile. "But I'm nervous." I shook the feeling off.

"It won't be that bad" Mikey said.

"Easy for you to say. You don't go through the pain." I responded sadly.

"I'll bring ice cream for the baby. Stay here" Mikey left me and went to the kitchen.

I heard footsteps. I got up and took out my Tessen. "Who's there?" I said.

"Put the weapon down, Lily" Amelia. Amelia came out of nowhere and was in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I growled.

"Shredder and Karai are teaming up again. They want to kill you and the turtles." Amelia responded, "i don't want you and the turtles hurt. Especially the baby."

"What's going on- Amelia" Leo said while the turtles surrounded her. "What are you doin-"

"Karai and shredder want to kill you guys and Lily." Amelia interrupted.

"How do we know we can trust her?" Mikey asked.

Amelia threw her weapons down. "Do you trust me, now?" She said.

Raph grabbed her weapons and examined it. "No tracking device" Raph said.

"Then we can trust her, right?" Donnie asked.

"I don't know" Leo responded. Rayden entered the room and saw Amelia.

"Who's this?" Amelia asked. "He looks just like you"

"He's my brother." I responded.

"That means he's my brother." Amelia said with a happy tone.

"What happened?" Rayden asked.

"Amelia told us that shredder and Karai are planning to kill Lily and us" Leo responded, "but we don't know if we should tru-"

"You can trust her." Rayden interrupted. I looked at him with confusion, "I know you're going to ask me how i know, but that's a subject for another day, but trust me."

I nodded and put down my weapon. Everyone followed. Amelia smiled at Raph and hugged him.

"I missed you. I'm sorry." Amelia said. Raph stared in shock and hugged her back.

"I missed you too. And I forgive you. All of us forgive you." Raph said. We smiled to his response.

"I love you Raph." Amelia pulled back.

"I love you too" Raph said while blushing.

"Aaahhh" we all said.

"Anywho.... we have to figure out how we're going to stop shredder and Karai." Donnie said.

"Right" Amelia said.

"Do you know when they're going to strike?" Mikey asked.

"Honestly.... no." Amelia responded.
========================================================================so chapter 21 is up! Random photo on the side.

Thanks for reading! Comment, vote, and follow!

SMOOCHES!