chapter 23

Lily's POV

I felt my water break. I looked at Rayden. "I have to take you to the turtles" Rayden said while carrying me. "Sorry mom. We gotta go."

"Don't talk. GO!" my mom yelled.

Rayden left the house and i felt pain. "IT HURTS!" i yelled.

"Breath in and breath out." Rayden responded while jumping rooftops. I did what he told me.

Breath in and breath out Lily. The baby is going to be born.

"HURRY UP!" i want the baby out. The pain felt so bad.

"I'm trying" he responded, "there's a sewer." He jumped from the rooftop and opened the lid. Rayden jumped inside and he ran to the turtles lair.

"GUYS!" Rayden yelled, "Lily is about to give birth!"

Leo rushed to me and carried me to Donnie's lab. "DONNIE! LILY! BABY!" Leo yelled shockingly.

"Lay her down here." Leo lowered me down on a table.

"Should i leave?" Leo asked. I guess Donnie told him no cause i didn't hear doors open or closer.

(Time jump)

I heard crying. A baby crying. "Yep. It's a boy." I heard Donnie say.

"Hello Leo Jr" Mikey said.

"He looks so cute" Amelia said.

"I want to see" i said. Donnie passed me the baby.

The baby had lighter skin than Leo. Grayish eyes. Little brown hair. He had a green little tail. He looked so adorable.

"What will his name be?" Raph asked.

"Remy. Remy Hamato-Himers" i responded.

"Can-Can i carry him?" Amelia asked.

"Sure" i responded, i passed her the baby carefully and she carried it like it was her own.

"Hello Remy. It's me your aunt. Aunt Amelia." Amelia said to the baby.

"My turn!" Mikey took the baby away from Amelia and carried him. "Hey! This is your Uncle Mikey! The fun one. Not like Raph." He whispered to the baby in the end.

"Shut up Mikey" Raph took the baby away from Mikey. "I'm your uncle Raph. Don't pay attention to Mikey. He's an annoying turtle." Raph passed Remy to Rayden.

"Hey Remy! I'm your uncle Rayden. Twin brother of your mother." Rayden smiled and passed it to Donnie.

"Hello! I'm Donnie your uncle. Um.... nice to meet you." Donnie said. "Time to pass you to Leo."

I watched how Leo carried the baby and looked at it. Leo looked at it... amazed. "I'm- I'm your father.... Leo." What surprised me was... the baby smiled.

(Time jump)

Leo kept the baby the whole time. He didn't want nobody to carry him. Nobody, but him.

We heard splinter soft feet entering the living room. "Mikey told me your son was born a few minutes ago." Splinter said, "Can i see?"

"Sure" i grabbed the baby from Leo's hand and passed it to splinter.

Splinter rocked the baby over and over again. "He is adorable." Splinter said and passed it to Leo. "Take care of him." Me and Leo nodded to his response.

"Does this mean i can train?" I asked.

"I guess" Leo responded. Yes! Lily Your back in the game!
======================================================================== so sorry if there were mistakes. Sorry. Anyhow.... did you like it? I bet you guys didn't. I'm sick so a lot of ideas aren't coming

This isn't a Halloween special. The next chapter will. I promise.

BTW, the photo on the side is how the baby looks like.

COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW!

Happy Halloween guys!

Thanks for reading!

SMOOCHES!