Part 1 - english version

A young girl ran cheerfully in a park. Snow falling around her did not stop the action. Her hand trying to reach every snow that fell from the sky. A smile spread on her face. Her footsteps are agile and sometimes interspersed with small jumps.

"Appa ...... look at the snow a lot ...... hahahaha ......" the girl shouted at an old man standing not far from there.

The old man just smiled.

The girl continued to laugh happily, then she saw a little boy playing swing. Immediately she ran to the man.

"Appa come on ... come with me" while pulling his jacket

"What do you want, Yoona?" Reply to the man

"That's ... over there," she replied, pointing to a swing "Come on over there"

"Oh ...... you want to play swing?"

"So it's called swing? It looks fun. Come on ..... I want to try it" whined the girl

By force, the old man followed Yoona where she went. Arriving at a place that has a swing, Yoona insisted on trying it.

"What should I do? Do I have to sit like this?"

"Right. Now you sit down and try to swing slowly using both of your feet. Slow down first," said the old man patiently.

Yoona obeyed her appa's words and did not take a long time, she already enjoyed the swing. The swing moves faster than before. Yoona's appa can only shake his head while smiling.

"Yoona .... you play first. I'll wait for you there," said Yoona appa while pointing at a row of chairs on the edge of the park.

"Okay Appa."

The man then immediately moved from there and walked slowly. His heart feels very happy.
Shortly thereafter, he arrived at the edge of the park and approached a girl with long hair.

"Excuse me, may I sit here?" Asked Yoona appa politely.

The girl who had been busy enjoying the view in the park immediately turned and said briefly "Please"

"Ahh ... thank you."

Yoona Appa immediately sat down to unwind.
A moment of silence enveloped the two. They both looked towards the garden.
From a distance, it appeared Yoona waved at her appa and immediately responded by the man with a small wave while giggling softly.

"Is she your relative?" The long-haired girl finally could not bear to ask the old man beside her.

"Right. She's my only daughter."

"Oh ... and how old is she?"

"She is 23 years old now"

"23 years old? A little younger than me. But ... instead of intending to be impolite, I've been paying attention to your daughter, and it feels a bit strange. She's too ... umm ... childish, isn't she? Look ... now she's busy chasing a bunch of birds that perched on a park road.

The man next to him just laughs softly.

"Do you know? Today my daughter just got discharged from the hospital and today is the first time she has seen the outside world."

"How can it be like that?" Asked the girl while wrinkling her forehead.

"Because she just underwent corneal graft surgery. My daughter was blind from birth. After waiting for many years, we finally managed to get a cornea donor. I was very grateful when the doctor declared that the operation was successful, and after undergoing postoperative recovery, here she is. happy and exploring the outside world for the first time, seeing the shape of snow, grass, trees, birds and even swings, so do you think I should stop all the excitement that my daughter feels now? No. Let her take a moment to enjoy all this, you don't know how she is suffering from childhood. "