Part 2 - english version

A light breeze hit Yoona's face.  On her small face, she smiled.  A few moments ago, she clearly heard the children at the orphanage whispering to each other, wondering why there were still people who were willing to adopt her.  The head of the orphanage told her at length.  Yonna must remain independent and study hard. Deep in her heart, this little girl was very grateful  for all the kindness of the orphanage administrators to her.

"Soon we will arrive, Yoona."  Said Yoona omma, interrupting the reverie of a little girl who was sitting in the back seat of a blue car that took her to her new home.

Hearing that, Yoona just nodded slowly.

"Why has she been opening the window of the car, dear? I cant feel the air conditioning  " the husband grumbled while looking into the rear view mirror.

"Leave it. Look ahead, you fool. You could have hit the car in front of you," his wife said

"No way. I'm a professional driver."

"Yes. Very professional till you broke the neighbor's front fence ," his wife said

"That's different. Never mind ... why do you keep discussing it, dear? Didn't I explain, I was very drunk at that time" the husband defended himself.

"If you realize that you were drunk that night, you should just go home in a taxi. You know how many thousand won I have to pay to our neighbors? Not to mention his wife ... ugh ... that old woman is very fussy" scolding  his wife.

"Tsk ... don't you realize, you're also fussy" her husband muttered softly.

"What did you say? say it again... go on.... say it again" Yoona omma angry while hitting the right arm of her husband who was driving

"YAH ... stop it ....." said her husband

"Wait my revenge"  Yoona omma gives a killing glare

"Oh my God ..." the husband's mumble scared

Hearing the small debate, Yoona just laughed.

After passing several large intersections and 3 turns, and  some small debate, the car they were driving started to enter a fairly quiet residential area.

"We arrived ...... Come on, Appa help bring your things to the room, Yoona."

"Thank you, Appa"

The three of them entered a small house.  Not much luxury furniture in it.  Only a small, simple two-level house.  While being guided by her mother, Yoona walked slowly and her hands reached all sides of the object beside her.  That is the way to recognize the new environment.
Yoona's new room turned out to be on the 2nd floor. While step the stairs slowly, Yoona calculated in her heart, how many steps she took, and did not take long for her to memorize all corners of the room.

After a few weeks living with her new family, Yoona feels happy.
They might not be a rich family, but this was more than enough for her. Her appa loves her very much.  He helps a lot whenever Yoona is having a hard time.  Only her mom is sometimes fierce to Yoona.

Month after month passed normally, until that incident came.  Yoona's father was fired from his job.  Since then, the financial situation of the small family began to falter.  Yoona's Appa has tried to find work in several places, but all of his efforts have not get results, and the other hand, Yoona's omma has not been working.  For a while, their family survived, but as time went by, their savings became thinner.

Because of their financial issue, they must remove Yoona from school.  Her adoptive parents could no longer afford to pay for Yoona's school.

That night Yoona's appa came home drunk and cried while kneeling in front of Yoona.