Chapter 9

Kensi's POV

I squealed in excitement as the boys told me the news, except Harry, he was still downstairs in the lobby with Ana.

"Are you serious?!" I smiled the biggest grin ever.

"Yeah we are," Louis said while they all smiled back.

I ran over to them and pulled them into a group hug squeezing all the air out of them.

"I can't believe it! Thank you so much," I said still starstruck. "I'll be back. Make yourselves comfortable, there's popcorn in the cupboard."

Rushing to my room to get changed into my pyjamas I grabbed my phone, searched for the number I wanted and hit dial.

"What's up?" I heard Ana say on the other end of the line.

"I need to talk to you," I half whispered, half screamed while I tried to get my pink crew neck over my head.

"I'm busy right now Lou."

"But Ana, you need to know. Has Harry told you the good news?" I questioned finally slipping my arm through the hole.

"No, he hasn't. Why?" I heard her say.

"We're going on tour with them!" I practically screamed hoping the boys wouldn't hear.

"On tour?"

"Yes Ana, on tour, with One Direction." I pulled some leggings on before looking through my closet for my uggs.

"I'll talk to you soon Kenz, bye." She hung up after I said goodbye. I threw my phone on my bed and made my way back to the lounge while pulling my hair into a messy bun.

I tumbleweeded my way over the back of the couch landing on Niall and Zayn before rolling onto the floor and sitting beside Louis.

"That usually doesn't hurt that much," I said while rubbing the back of my head.

"Now that was just plain weird," Liam stated handing me a lollipop.

"Yay! A lollipop!" I squealed like a little kid and unwrapped the candy.

"Where's Ari and Harry?" Louis asked me while Frozen played on our TV.

"Lobby," I simply replied. I saw him nod and turn his head back to the screen so I took the opportunity to grab a handful of his popcorn.

-------------------------

A couple of hours later I was woken by Ana and told that she had packed my suitcases. I tried to get up before quickly realising that Louis was asleep on my shoulder. I laughed and tapped his head to wake him.

I stood up from the comfy floor and out of the corner of my eye I saw Louis roll onto the spot I had just left before continuing to sleep.

"Morning!" I say sarcastically as Ana rushes around the hotel trying to get everything packed and ready. I can't help but think how organised she is as I glance at all the lists she has lying around the place with everything that everyone needs to pack. She probably hasn't been to sleep since we came back to the suite. Checking my phone I confirmed my prediction. I'd only been asleep for a few hours.

She briskly walks out of the room and comes back in with a pile of clothes neatly folded in one hand and a hot chocolate in the other

"Hi Lou," she laughs as she hands me the hot chocolate before making her way towards what looks like Harry's bag and placing the clothes inside.

The boys appear in the doorway with glazed eyes and confused looks on their faces watching Ana dart from one corner of the room to the other.

Their mouths all open to say something but before they could I put my hand up to stop them.