Lemon-ish (Chapter 6)

You are on your way to school. A few days have passed since what happened and nothing happened since, it was just nice peace and quiet; you really needed that, you found the days went by peaceful and tranquil.

As you're on your way to school you were thinking about exams because you forgot study and you knew you were going to fail, but you had planned for it and what was going to make up for it.

As you are walking up towards the doors to U.A a Familia face, Todoroki, he walked past you and as he did he whispered " please don't tell anyone" you try to ignore it and you planned on avoiding him or asking teachers if you could be separated somehow, you were closest to the teacher Midnight so you're going to go straight to her to ask.

Although you're supposed to go to your class, homeroom, you didn't you went to your trusted teacher the one you would tell anything. Except for one thing.

You knocked on the door and you were welcomed in, you walked in and sat in front of midnight desk, it was a little messy but you didn't mind,

"Ah, (Y/N) (L/N) what can I do for you?" Midnight asked
"Well I was wondering if there was a way for me and Todoroki to be separated somehow,?"
You asked in reply, A deeper look of sadness and regret fell upon your face,
"Hmm, I don't know why?" Midnight questioned
"I'd prefer not to say,"
"Oh come on you can tell me anything,"
You just sat there silent not really expecting an answer, but you took what she said,' I don't know' she clearly doesn't know so you took that as a no, so you stood up and walked towards the door.

Just as your hand touched the door knob Midnight pulled your shoulder so your facing her.
"(Y/n) please tell me," midnight pleaded
You simply just pushed her away and run out the door slamming the door behind you, because friend I have to deal with him yourself.

Time skip

You had survived to the end of the day and you're pretty proud of yourself, I was left was getting things out of your locker going home.

As you were walking up to your locker Mina came up to you and said Deku wanted to speak to you, you simply date is your friend said and you went to go meet Deku in your home room.

Walk through the front door and they saw him, you two had a chat and then he decided to bring up; but you seem sad all day, do you simply just asked you but you had a dreading feeling that he knew what was going on.

"(Y/n) you've seemed as if your avoiding Todoroki, is something going on between you two?"
"Huh, no! I guess.. i don't know," you replied in fear abs shock
"(Y/n) are you sure?"
"Yes Deku!"

this moment you'd had enough are you just simply waved goodbye and tried to think of nothing, you always seemed peaceful when he thought about nothing.

You are your locker just putting your outdoor shoes on and something happened, you had something like some moms pouring water and something because you had pouring noises; you thought nothing of it I was someone being stupid, boy you were wrong.

Your head was pulled back onto someone's shoulder and there you saw the phobia of your life... it was Todoroki grinning, your iris shrunk and you were slowly slipping out of consciousness.

"Sleep well, Kitten,"

There you slowly drifted away with that horrifying smile haunting you. Why me?
Your eyelids shut and everything went to a black screen. Till you woke up to a nightmare.

———

You woke up panting like hell, you looked to your left and right to see that you were handcuffed to bed; your hand were cuffed above your head and your left angle was ties to the foot of the bed with a rope. Your breathing became heavy and loud, you were scared Beyond hell...

"Hello... I see your awake young one,"
You replied with a stare filled with tears and fear as the person you were terrified of smiled at you, "I know that this must be a shock, but it'll all work out." Once again you didn't reply for a few seconds then you screamed out,
"Todor-," you were stopped from screaming cause Todoroki ran up to you and covered your mouth with a cloth,"Don't you dare scream again!" He stated, he really did seem mad.

You just store into his cold, coloured eyes, as his red/white hair fell in front of the glare; then Todoroki leaned towards you face then whispered,

"(Y/n) don't be scared," you felt his warm breath against your neck and it made you shiver, you blushed a little. Todoroki pulled away from you and smiled,
"Kitten, if I remove my hand will you listen to me?"

You just nodded on scared to say no, then Todoroki lifted his hand from your mouth and you panted to grab your breath back. Todoroki sat on the bed and looked deeply into you (E/c) eyes; you were still panting and eventually you stopped,

"Todoroki...?....uh...." you stuttered A's year swelled up in your eyes and started to fall,

"Kitten, (Y/n) what's wrong?" Todoroki cupped your cheek and whipped away the falling tears. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes.

Sorry this chapter took longer than usual but I've been busy as hell so I hope you all like it and byeee