Opisite start (Chapter 29)

We came back to our table and you took a sip of my drink. It tasted a bit different but you dismissed it, you carried on drinking your drink and you felt different.

You felt dizzy and your head feel and smashed into the table. Todoroki dashed up and rushed straight to you side screaming your name.

3rd person

As (Y/n) fell to the Todoroki was worried beyond belief. The manager of the café came over and called an ambulance, he'd never had such a thing happen before. Todoroki stayed (Y/n)'a side still yelling her name and holding her so she won't flop on the floor.

The ambulance arrived and took (Y/n) and a wheel bed onto the truck. Todoroki joined her and held her hand the entire way.

(Y/n) let out a few breathes so it shows that she was alive but, she just wasn't awake. Todoroki worries for her the whole way, as the doctor checked her blood and heart beat.

They arrived at the hospital and (Y/n) was taken to a room. "Mr Todoroki, I'm afraid she was poisoned.. but we don't know what with. We are still trying to figure it out." Todoroki's eyes widened.

(Y/n)'s eyes opened with a couple blinks in between. Todoroki held her hand tighter and asked out her name,"Shoto.... what happened," Todoroki just replies with 'it's all right it's all right' (Y/n) seemed comforted and went to hug Todoroki.

Todoroki just held (Y/n) gently as (Y/n) grew sleepy. (Y/n) slowly nodded off on Todoroki's shoulder and completely passed out in seconds. Todoroki embraced it and made sure (Y/n) was comfy.

Todoroki day in the hospital bed that (Y/n) was laid on. He rested (Y/n) out in his shoulder and watched (Y/n) peacefully slumber.

(Y/n) POV

You woke up in Todoroki's arms; honestly he will never leave you, that just shows how much he cares. You snuggled in his chest and groped into his shirt as he placed his hand on your head.

The doctor came back in and showed Todoroki your results. You were pretty much normal apart that your mental part was not correct, they didn't know what was wrong.

That was the problem.

You ignored it because Todoroki was there and that was all that mattered. The doctor mentioned,"Miss (L/n), you should get some rest since you were poisoned. Then your body can kick out the bad parts."

You obeyed and clinged onto Todoroki as you drifted off again. Sleep was all you were getting today.

As you fell asleep, holding onto Todoroki's arm you felt odd, like something bad was going to happen.

——————-

You woke up (again) and saw that Todoroki was gone. You were scared cause Todoroki would never do something like that.

You started to panic and had an urge that Todoroki would go somewhere no far. You got up and didn't even bother getting changed. For some reason the hospital made you wear a black t shirt that went down to the bottom of your thighs and black pants too. So you weren't completely naked.

You ran through the gall way as extra doctors and nurses trued to stop you. You made your way out the hospital and ran to your apartment, bare footed.

You feet were cut and bleeding but you didn't care what so ever. You just wanted to you your dear Todoroki.

You opened the door and search the apartment thoroughly. You couldn't find Todoroki anywhere and the panicking began again. You fell to the floor and covered your mouth as tears fell.

A few tears fell then they stopped, you were gong to find Todoroki. You stood up and marched out of the building.

Todoroki's POV

——————

I woke up and I saw that I was tied to a chair. You turned my head both ways in looking for someone.

I turned my head straight again and then I herd a familiar voice from behind me,

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The person swung around me and had both at my face, pinning me down.

"Looks like a disappointment. Your kitten must be so~ scared," Divine purposely said to piss me off.

I grew angry and I so wanted to just rip his face off. I couldn't do as such since my arms were chained to the chair, with metal and it was kinda painful.

Divine continued rambling and I didn't bother listening because who would. I tried to think of a way to escape, i attempted to use my ice and then Divine cocked his head at me with a smirk,

"Your little ice trick won't do anything against these bars see. There a metal of a snakes venom, the snake was only recently discovered so you may not have ever herd of such," Divine finally shut up and walked out of the grey room.

————————

For what felt like ages passed and I started to think about my Kitty Kat, she must've woken up by now and I can just imagine she'd be wondering where I am. Her worry worried me.

Divine walked in with (Y/n), he was holding her bride style, I grunted in anger as I tried to shake my way out the chair.

"Calm down buddy," Divine smugly said

I only grunted more as he walked past me and placed (Y/n) on a bed, at least she seemed ok. I just wanted to watch her so I know she's okay. Divine walked back over to me and put a vile in my face.

"See this vile. What was in it poisoned (Y/n), you were to dumb to let me sneak in and get to her. I bet your roaring in anger right now, If I was her boyfriend I'd do so much better, your just pathetic." Divine was just trying to get on my nerves.

I was so pissed that with all my strength I ended up snapping my right side brace. I used my fire and caught Divine a bit until his dodged.

"Well if you want to beat me you'll have to try a lot harder,"

I know these chapters are taking ages but I am trying and good news I'm getting new glasses this week sometime so I'll be writing quicker. P.S anymore Q&A questions??