Controled (Chapter 11)

Not much happened when you were in the basement,Well you and Todoroki had a few conversations but they never lasted long. This was the time when both of you were having an awkward silence, you literally wanted the Earth to eat you.

You stood up and walked over to Todoroki, you stood silently in front of him and bowed. You didn't know why you just did so,"What was that for (Y/n)?" Todoroki asked, h stood up and lifted you up from your bow.

"I don't really know," you replied, at this moment you had certain thoughts go through your head, like running away, you tried to push those thoughts away but they kept on running back.

—————

You lasted up until evening and Todoroki had to go to his room or Endeavor would have gotten suspicious. You were laying on the bed Todoroki left and all you could look at was the window.

You stood up from your bed, unable to control what your doing, you grabbed the chair and placed it as a stool, you stood on the chair and wiggles out of the window.

When you were out of the building and your body started to move, you were walking down the street, you thought it was to your house.

You were still walking after a while and you were at your house, for some reason you cane back into your head and you thought that you may as well go in to your house.

You opened the door and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, as you felt the cold substance go down your throat you saw a red puddle on the floor, there were droplets I'd the sane liquid falling from the ceiling. You decided to go and investigate.

You took steady steps up the stairs and made it into your parent bed room... the horror hit you. You saw the dead bodies of the two you loved for more than anything. Your parents were dead, their bodies fleets still bleeding so it must've happened recently.

You couldn't do or thing or anything because all you did was hug the two corpses you had called mother and father; you cried for hours till you noticed a pice of paper on the floor, it read:

(Y/n), I love you more than anything but if you keep on running away even when you admit you love me, I'll take something from either big or small. Please return home or more shall fall.

-Shoto❤️

At this moment you wanted to be sick, you just go home to dead parents and was threatened to leave it more loved ones will die! WTF?! You refused to go home, but you didn't want to leave your parents alone.

Instead you just stayed with your parents for a little longer before you went out dude and screamed,"Someone please help my parents have been mur-" your speech was cut if but Todoroki gagging you with his hand. Before you tired anything you just cried even more.

You looked up into his eyes and tried to mumble sentences, but your voice was too muffled to hear. You gripped his hand trying to pull his hand away, how could he be that strong?

Todoroki gripped harder around you mouth than whispered in your ear,"(Y/n) please calm down, it's not my fault on why their dead." He stated, you really didn't want to believe him because who would at that time.

You could tell that Todoroki was trying to comfort you but you really just wanted to be let go. You had calmed down from crying and Todoroki had let you go; Todoroki bent down on his hands and knees and wept,

"(Y/n), I've had a shit childhood and life so far; can't I have a happy life? Ever since you were next to me I felt complete for once, so why'd you leave?!" At this moment Todoroki was in tears and you felt more guilty than anything, you did just pull away his happiness.

You kneeled in front of him and kissed the top of his head, you let him know that it was all OK,"Shoto you know I was just going to sleep but my body moved on it's own till I got to my house, I went in my house cause it was most likely safer that being around town at night," you explained, you had hopped he'd believe you but you wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

He had a confused face and then stood up, and took your hand, you blushed as Todoroki lead you back to his resistance. When you both were walking you wondered why you were walking without wanting to?

—————————-

When you and Todoroki entered his room he straight up asked you,"(Y/n) do you think someone with a controlling quirk would have don't that to you?"

"It's possible," you replied, than it went through you head what about Shinsou? No, he can only control people who have answered a question, you didn't speak to anyone when Todoroki left the basement. It must've been someone else.

Walst you were stuck in thought Todoroki was staring at you looking concerned, he stood up and made his was towards you, he hugged you and held you tightly, it was like he refused to let go.

Todoroki pulled away from the hug and kissed the top of your fore-head, and walked out of the room, what was that all about? You didn't know but you was aware that Todoroki was different to others so you let him do his thing.

Ok!!! A chapter done in two days!! I'm impressed with myself!