just quick AN

Hello hello, welcome to my second book! This is Veena, and this book is about Yugioh, okay?
So....you already checked the story description? I'm too lazy to repeat it again, so please looked the story description first. Heheh, sorry for my laziness.
And just as the tittle said, this is yugiohxreader. But, to note this is x Fem! reader. I don't give a shit about yaoi and yuri. For those who liked them, I'm so sorry but I can't make it like that.

And I try to make the legend or code or whatever you say just as like the other x reader book, so you didn't confused. For whoever that first time read x reader book, then I write it down here.

Y/n  = your name
Y/ln = your long name
e/c = eye color
h/l = hair length
h/c = hair color
f/c = favorite color
f/f = favorite food
f/d = favorite drink

That's all for the legend I think. If there's more, I'll inform you, so don't worry.
All of the character doesn't belong to me, they belong to their owner, and of course, you don't belong to me. You belong to you. The only one that I belongs here only the story plot. Oh yeah, because I'm little confused when if I wrote another accents, I'll try it will fit you or this story. So I'm sorry if I make mistakes. I hope you didn't mind it, dear readers.

That's all. Oh, and I'm sorry for my grammar mistake.