Trouble at School Festival!

Hey, it's your author. Dear readers, I don't know what to say except thank you for still reading this book. It means a lot to me ^^

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
It's almost school festival! Many students already waiting for this day. Forget your homework and have fun! (The exact words me and my friend used-)

Currently, (Y/n) was in the classroom as her classmates discussing what will they held for festival this year. (Y/n) helping Anzu counted the vote and collecting the ideas.

"Hey, how about we make a haunted mansion?" A boy raised his hand as he explained his idea. He was thinking if he can spend time with (Y/n) and maybe asking her out.

(Y/n) shake her head at his idea and said, "unfortunately, class C already have that idea first. Right now, they already in the middle of building the haunted mansion." She explained, earning a nod from Anzu. "Is there any other ideas? Don't worry, just let out your idea!" (Y/n) said with a warm smile as her (h/c) hair swayed in the air. The whole class blushed as they thinking the same thing.

'What a goddess..!'

Suddenly, Jounouchi standing and shouted, "everyone, listen to my idea!" He started, catching every person attention in the classroom. "We know if the festival will be the big center of the entertainment! That's why we have to steal all of the guests from other classes! So my ideas is including 'sex appeal'! My idea is 'real Highschool girl cabaret'! We—"

An eraser smacked his face along with books, ruler, etc. the girls yelled curses at him. "GO DIE IN A HOLE, YOU ASSHOLE!" One of the female students said. Unfortunately, the male boys was imagining (Y/n) served them. With that fantasies, blood dripped from their nose as they are blushing heavily at such thoughts. (Y/n)'s face redden when she hears Jounouchi idea as she coughed. "I refused that idea. I'm sorry Jounouchi. Is there any other ideas?"

The same boy who suggested a haunted house raised his hand quickly and shouted with a blush. "Then how about we make a neko maid cafe?!" He said excitedly. "And then..(Y/n)-Chan will-!" He said the last part lowly, but loud enough for the others to heard.

Imagination

"Hello master!" (Y/n) said as she wears a neko headband and fake tails. "What will master ordered today nyaa?" (Y/n) said as her ear twitch (dunno if that real but I must remind you if this is the boys imagination).

"After all.." (Y/n) hugged them and whispered "your wish are my commands, nyaa~"

Imagination ended.

Blush formed on their face quickly as blood gushing from their nose. They said, "amazing idea, bro! We'll supported your idea with our whole heart!!" With a thumbs up, before they get drown in their own pool of blood. Oh god..this will take a lot of time to clean all the mess..

(Time skip)

After cleaning up the mess and calmed down, they still insisted with their idea. But after a few smacks from the girls and some glare from (Y/n) herself, they giving up.

"So, is there any ideas?" Anzu asks as she glared at the boys. "And I swear, if it's a ridiculous idea.." a murderous glint appear on her eyes, making the boys shiver under her gaze. They shake their head quickly, as they already saw the death polished it's scythe behind Anzu and grinning at them.

"Don't be afraid to let out all of your ideas.." (Y/n) smiled as murderous aura coming out from her, joining Anzu. "..as long as it's not a perverted idea~!" She finished in a sing sang voice.

Yep, the boys already greeted the death today. Hey, it's not their fault that you're scary when you're mad. Even the spirit inside the puzzle and your own brother terrified of you when you're in this state. (Omg-imagine if (Y/n) is on her period—*get slapped by reader-Chan*)