Moving with your brother.

In the future, at random city

"...what did you say big brother? WE must leave this city?" Ask (Y/n), didn't believe his brother, Akira (an: let me insert my oc too, okay?) said.

Akira sighed and look at her (e/c) orbs. " yes, (Y/n). I'm so sorry, but...this is her decision. She..ordered us to go." Said Akira as his bangs covered his sad eyes.
Their step mother, forced them to leave the city. Since (Y/n) and Akira real mother died, their father married another women, who always abusing them. Their father doesn't know this since he work overseas. Akira always protected (Y/n) from their step mother. At least that all he can do for her now.

"I see" (Y/n) said. "I understand big brother. But..what will father says?"

"She will take care of that. I won't explain anything to father. He doesn't need to know about this." Said Akira as he slowly lift his head, allowing his blue orbs meet with (e/c) orbs who stared at his, trying to comfort him in silence.

"At least...can we tell him good bye?" Ask (Y/n). Akira shook his head lightly.

"I'm so sorry sister..but I think we shouldn't for now. Mother will overheard us. I'm afraid that she'll up no good then. Let's tell father when we arrived at Domino city, where we'll be going." Said Akira. (Y/n) nod and walked closer at her brother, taking his hand gently.

"Let's tell mom before we left, okay? Please..let's bid her farewell before we go." said (Y/n) slowly at her brother, who nod. Akira pull her and hug her tight, as she hugged back.

"Sure..let's bid mom farewell. And (Y/n)..I'm so sorry that I cannot protect you.." said Akira. The (h/c) shook her head and whispered softly at her brother.

"No big brother...you've always protected me all this time. Don't say that again please. You've done enough for me...Thank you, Akira.." said the (h/c) haired girl. Akira closed his eyes and buried his face at her shoulder as (Y/n) rub his back slowly.

(Y/n)...you are the kindest girl I've ever know. You're a great person that any other people could ask for..you didn't deserve this at all..I'm so sorry (Y/n)...I promise I'll protect you, even it will cost my life. Akira thought. He let go of her and faced her with his smile.

"C'mon (Y/n). We'll get going now. Pack your things. We won't back here anymore." Said Akira and ruffle his sister's (h/c) hair, which make her giggle.

"Of course brother. But how we'll get to Domino city?" Ask (Y/n).

Akira smirked and ruffle her hair once more. "I already take care of that. Remember Gabriel and Azure? (An: yes, they are my oc too) they Will take us there. Azure already called me and she says she will meet us at (pick random cafe name) in 2 hours. Isn't it enough to bid mom farewell?" Ask Akira, make his sister's face light up and immediately hugged him.

"Oh, you're the best brother, Akira!!" Said (Y/n) and release him, give her brother closed eye smile.

"Of course!" Said Akira and grinned. "I'm your big brother after all!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"(Y/n)" call Akira as he come to (Y/n)'s room with his black backpack. "Are you done?" (Y/n) hummed and turned at her brother.

"I am." Answer (Y/n) and bring her (f/c) backpack.

"Great." Akira said and ruffle your hair with his usual smile. "Let's go then."

(Timeskip at cemetery)

"Mom..we're here.." said (Y/n) sadly and weep some dust at her mother's grave. "We're here..because we want to said something.." said (Y/n).