another trouble at school?!

(Y/n)'s POV

"Good morning, Mr. Mutou!" I greeted with a cheerful smile at the old man who sweeping in front of his shop. He turned and smiled kindly at me.

"Morning (Y/n). You want go to school with Yugi?" He asked and I nod at him.

"Yes. But I also want you to meet my brother." I said as Akira walked at him and bow politely.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mutou. I'm Akira (Y/ln), (Y/n)'s big brother. Thank you for taking care of my sister on that day." He said and smiled at the old man in front of him. Mr. Mutou only chuckled.

"Ah, I see you're a charming boy as well. No wonder (Y/n) also quite charming herself." He said. "Let me call Yugi. Maybe he's still in his room." He said and went inside, leaving me and my brother.

"He's a nice man, don't you think?" I asked as Akira nod, agreed.

"Yeah. He got an amazing hair by the way.." Akira said which in result (Y/n) slapped him hard.

"Akira!" I yelled, making Akira groaned in pain.

"Okay, okay, sorry.." Akira mumbled. "Why my sweet little sister become like this.."

"You know I can heard you, Akira." I said and glared at my brother who laughed and scratch his back head nervously.

Suddenly, Yugi come out and saw us. He waved happily and walked at us, while I'm waving back with a smile. Akira rolled his blue eyes and only raised his hand lazily.

"Morning, (Y/n)!" He said happily and looked at Akira with a confused look on his face. "Uh..who are you?"

"I'm Akira (Y/ln). (Y/n)'s big brother. We met yesterday and I haven't introduced myself yet. You can call me Akira." Akira said, making Yugi laughed nervously.

"E-er..s-sorry about that..my name is Yugi. Nice to meet you, Akira." He said. Akira only rolled his blue eyes and 'tch'ed before walking. Yugi looked at Akira little disappointed. Did I do something wrong? He thought.

I sighed when I saw Yugi's disappointed look. I'm gonna scolded my brother later. I mental noted myself before I turned and smiled sadly at Yugi.

"S-sorry about that, Yugi..Akira always like that, but he's a nice person I promise. You only need to get closer with him tough." I said. Yugi smiled and shook his head.

"It's okay, (Y/n)! Let's go now, or else we'll late!" He said and grab my hand, dragged me to the school.

(Little time skip)

"Jounouchi!" Call Yugi as soon he saw a certain blonde at the front school gate. The blonde turned and smiled when he see his best friends coming towards him.

"Hey Yug! (Y/n)!" He greet them and noted when certain black haired boy walked beside (Y/n).

"Morning Jounouchi! I wanted you to meet my brother! Well, both of you already met yesterday, but didn't have chance to introduce yourself, right? Anyway, this is my brother, Akira!" (Y/n) said and turned at her brother. Akira only looked at the blonde with his blue eyes, not interested a bit.

"Yo" he greeted simply, making the blonde boy awkwardly scratched his back head.

"Uh..my name is Jounouchi. Nice to meet you..?" He said nervously. And again, Akira only rolled his blue eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." He said and grab (Y/n) hand then glared at the two boys in front of him. "Now listen here you two. If I see you do something to and make (Y/n) get hurt, I will surely KILL you, you understand?" Akira said and glared coldly at the two boys, making them shivered in fear.